Fri, Sep 20, 9:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Am i weird...

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 2:20 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:28 AM

file_215290.jpg

Am i weird for liking this one? Yesterday morning was such a misty morning with thick fog you could hardly see through. So i took a bunch of shots, and this is one of them. And like i said i like shots like this....but am i the only one? No postwork other than cropping. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve it, id be happy to learn of them. Thanks for all your valuable help!!!! Andreas #:o)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

gunsan ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 2:25 PM

If you are weird, well, then I am weird too. I love this, such a beautiful mood!

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 2:34 PM

what a loaded question! yes, you're weird... but not for liking this... jk, jk! :D trust yourself... thick fog makes a perfect natural filter! wish we had some here more often... :p this looks cool! :]

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 2:39 PM

Ooooooh...there you go again young lady...being all sassy, LOL. And thank you for your comment on todays upload....you just love to rub it in dont ya, LOL!!!!! Soon well have hot weather too you know #:op ...och tack ska du ha Gun!!!!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

tvernuccio ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 2:47 PM

well i was gonna say the same thing as Gun!!! i wouldn't change a thing with this one if it were me! looks perfect! totally dreamy & gorgeous!!

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 2:56 PM

well... while you're enjoying your Springtime I'll be dying of heat exhaustion :P *turns on a fan... whew!

greybeard101 ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 2:58 PM

I like it...but then I'm weird also...Looks great Zacko.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 3:29 PM

Yes you are wierd, but it is a good thing, and not because you like this. Do you know how hard it would be to get this exact effect in photoshop? Well, certainly a lot harder than going out and just taking the photo. Great image, I like it as well. :] drrrrrrip!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

ryno ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 6:07 PM

I think anyone who spends their time doing what we do in the forum is weird. Does "Simon Says" ring a bell ? And here I am! With that said I think your image is perfect the way it is. Soft, simple and very well composed:}

danob ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 6:11 PM

Lol who knows!! But not for this lovely image I agree with Cindy and in full sun the image could have easily burnt out we must count our blessings at such times

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 6:29 PM

This is a totally gorgeous shot Andreas!! I love that kind of atmosphere!!!

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 6:47 PM

Awesome silhouette...nuttin' weird about this at all!

zhounder ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 9:13 PM

Andreas, It seems that many of us are wierd. That is a fantastic shot, a classic in my mind!! Magick Michael

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 12:02 AM

Phew...what a relief, LOL. Ive got a couple of shots from this morning so i better use them i suppose. Thanks alot you guys!!!!!! You made my day....YAY, me sane!!!! WooooHoooo...that ought to be proof enough for some of my co-workers that claims there is something wrong with me #:op

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Enmos ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 3:34 AM

I like it, but then... im weird too ;o) As for suggestions, try to focus on the sun then move your cam to whatever composition you want. The sun will be better (smaller, not so bloppy lol) and the rest will be silhouettes. In the mist that all you get anyway... silhouettes :o) If the image is too dark try focussing right next to the sun... Jeroen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.