Fri, Sep 20, 12:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: April Challenge: Tight Sqeeze

ebsmooth ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 11:49 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

file_215492.jpg

i just liked this one. it may have somthing to do with the harsh lines of the bridge and walk way compared to the soft chaotic lines of the bush.

i remeber as a kid going on these things called "walk-a-thons", to raise money for some charity or another, anyway some girl KO'd herself on the arch way of the bridge. well being a young lad me and my school chums (boys will be boys) all thought that was the highlight of the walk...yeah, yeah, i was evil as a child...lol...sorry!!! and that's my story...

thanks for having a look, hope you enjoyed!!!

eb

Message edited on: 04/05/2005 23:52

ebsmooth ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 11:51 PM

file_215493.jpg

thumb

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 11:53 PM

file_215494.jpg

Added Thanks for resizing thumb

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

ebsmooth ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 11:56 PM

sorry db, i thought i made them all 150....guess i got it confused with the gallery thumbs!!! which one/s did i mess up, i'll gladly fix it?

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 12:08 AM

Awesome entry Eric!!!! Perfect as always!!! ...and LOL!!! MEANIE!!!!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

ebsmooth ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 12:17 AM

thanks boss... it's sad that every time i go under that bridge i always think of that story... guess i'm still pretty evil;-]...lol.

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 12:22 AM

LMAO!! I think I would have laugh like crazy if I had seen that!!! I just hope she didn't hurt herself too badly though!! Oh well! And I love that shot too!

ebsmooth ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 12:24 AM

just a bruised forhead and ego is all, she was back on her feet in no time. thank you for the compliment!!!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 12:31 AM

LOL @ the ego part!! I bet! ;)

ebsmooth ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 12:37 AM

that's probably what made it so funny, the fact that she wasn't hurt badly at all...

Onslow ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 8:38 AM

Another great night shot :)

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 11:18 AM

FANTASTIC foto, Eric!!! what do you mean when you say that girl KO'ed herself??? not familiar with that expression :(

ebsmooth ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 11:28 AM

thanks Sheila, i'm glad you liked it!! KO'd means knocked out..heh heh

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 11:41 AM

luv the strong contrast & excellent compo of line!!! you have it lined up perfectly!... once again :] OUCH!!! LOL...

ebsmooth ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 11:49 AM

thank you cyn, i appreciate the compliment!!!

lak ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 1:14 PM

really interesting composition...great shot!

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 3:27 PM

Looking great...aah...those Younger Days :]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.