Mon, Sep 23, 4:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 2:16 pm)

Subject: Red Chig Fighter for Poser 5

akura_ ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 10:12 AM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 2:21 PM

Can anyone make this for me. I would like to have the red version of the fighter not the regular. Oh its from Space: Above and Beyond. Are their any takers.

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 2:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.space-readyroom.de/chigs.html

There are some plans for the chigs stuff at the link.

billy-home ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 4:30 PM

file_215907.jpg

What's the difference between the normal fighter and the red one, I couldn't find any images of the red one. I do have this one, a quyicky model I did ages ago, you could always change the colours. Cheers Billy

akura_ ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 6:04 PM

Thats awsome mate. Well the Red one can go cloke and travel in Black Holes. I found A package of moddles done in 3d Max formate but I would love to still use that one.

billy-home ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 6:17 PM

IM me your email and I'll send it over.

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 2:06 PM

Wasn't the red one "Chiggie von Richtoven"? (The Red Baron of Chigs...)

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

billy-home ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 7:25 PM

file_215910.jpg

naw, his was totally different, this is his, it was a experimental fighter, intended to be asquadron I believe until McQeen blew him outta the sky

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.