Thu, Sep 19, 4:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Cleaning up

Rochr ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 3:41 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

file_210155.jpg

Cleaning up the system, and some old scenes that has been on the harddrive forever. Just thought ild ask if anyone wants any of them before i delete them? (Bryce5 scenes) 12 mb, 8.5 mb and 260 kb

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Rochr ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 3:41 PM

file_210158.jpg

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Rochr ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 3:42 PM

file_210162.jpg

and 3.

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

drawbridgep ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 3:46 PM

I don't know about the models, but the texture on the second one would be cool thanks. phil.drawbridge@gmail.com Your stuff up for deletion is better than 99% of the stuff out there.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

ysvry ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 4:02 PM

that second one is my fav , load them all up to the free section here many ppl will find good use for them .

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

Rayraz ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 4:07 PM

send away :D I bet I could use 'em all :D THANX!! ruben.vreeken@gmail.com

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Rochr ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 4:16 PM

Thanx. :) Problem with putting stuff in the freebie-section, is that i always end up with dead links when im rearranging the webpage. Just use these links to download instead. http://www.rochr.com/Station.zip http://www.rochr.com/Structures.zip http://www.rochr.com/Hall.zip ps. a little not on the textures in scene 2. They are public ones, that ive seen on several different pages for free, which is why ive left them in the scene.

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

ellocolobo ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 4:32 PM

Thank you...My insurance rates just went UP...I now own a original Rochr... Richard (a fan)

Pedrith ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 5:41 PM

Thank you Rudy. I hope to put these to good use, even if they are only for educational purposes. By the way I really enjoyed your tutorial in the Christmas edition (2004) of 3d world. I plan to use that tutorial for creating some high tech cityscape pictures in the next few months. Also have you found a printer that is willing to reproduce your images as actual prints that you can sell? Best wishes. Pedrith :)

RodsArt ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 6:27 PM

Thanks Rudy!

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Zhann ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 6:37 PM · edited Mon, 28 March 2005 at 6:40 PM

Are you kidding? I'd love 2 and 3, I have just the thing for them....=) If you want to put them in freestuff I can host it for I have enough file locker space to do it on Rosity.

Message edited on: 03/28/2005 18:40

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 6:37 PM

to heck with the talent, I just wish I had your imagination..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

jasonmit ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 7:20 PM

Attached Link: http://www.perfectposters.com

I'm not Rochr, but I use Perfect Posters for my prints. They'll also drop ship to your customers.

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 7:26 PM
Forum Moderator

Isn't it just sickening how talented this guy is.....? Thanks, Rudy!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

sackrat ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 7:35 PM

Just got "Hall.zip",..............thanks a bunch.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 8:38 PM

Rochr, i am going to worship the ground you walk on. for the past few weeks i have been "trying" to build an archway like yours. All because of the image you did and because i want to do that light tut you did as well..thought it was time i should show you guys my true talents as an artist ;)

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Eugenius ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 9:31 PM

Rochr's unfinished masterpieces, right here at the Bryce Forum! Very cool!

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 10:37 PM

The Bryster said this..Isn't it just sickening how talented this guy is.....? Mate i agree with you and so are you. Your image "Reletivity Revisited" is one i always look at and strange as it may seem, it reminds me of a scene from the movie Labrynth with David Bowie in.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

tjohn ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 11:23 PM

Great. Rochr throws away better stuff than I keep... (sigh)

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

Claymor ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 12:01 AM

Not just that...his half done throw away stuff is better than my "third generation, tried for weeks to get it to a final state" stuff. Thanks for the freebies AND the inspiration Rudy. After DLing two of them I got inspired to create room on my hard drive...freed up 11 gigs just by moving digital photos and Bryce files!!

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 12:21 AM

Claymor, i'll do just like you. create room on my hard drive by removing some of the mp3s i don't listen to any more, should give me back close to 26 gig out of a mere 37 gig of mp3s on a 120 gig hard drive. :)

tresamie ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 1:01 AM

Thanks so much, Rochr. I may finally learn how to do construction work, lol!

Fractals will always amaze me!

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 5:42 AM
Forum Moderator

CD: Thanks, but I didn't create 'Reletivity', it was done by MC Escher...I only copied it in Bryce.

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 5:53 AM

I'll take them all if you can kindly zip and e-mail them to me. I'd like to examine and learn how images like that are made. analogx1@gmail.com and I can also re-email it to anyone else here who wants it if Rochr is kind enough to send it to me.

Dann-O ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 7:27 AM

I plan to disct them. Good to learn hwo it is done lookign at the wireframes. I don't liek using others models but I do download them to see how they are put togeter. they are sort of a tutorial for me. Great stuff as always. Rochr takes me to school

The wit of a misplaced ex-patriot.
I cheated on my metaphysics exam by looking into the soul of the person next to me.

Rochr ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 8:54 AM

Glad to see that they can be of some use. :) Analog-X, See #7

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 9:36 AM

lol, hey, if ya'll are running out of diskspace, just add a new harddisk! ;) that's what I did :P I've got 320gbyte now :P

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

brycetech ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 9:37 AM

hey rochr contact mike"at"daz3d.com and ask if he'd like these on the content cd for b5.5. They'd live forever then. :) BT

Rochr ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 1:01 PM

Thanx BT, but ild hate to pass on unfinished stuff for a content CD. Goes against my religion.(booleanus iluminati tentaclus) I have plenty of other models though, if hes interested.

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 1:07 PM

I bet he'll want your babies if you give him some of your models! If I were you I'd try and make a few bucks out of it if he's interested ;-)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Yoro ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 1:42 PM

Many thanks from me, too! Especially the second is a wonderful inspiration - and the third a way to learn such modelling.

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 2:09 PM

Rayraz, Drac'll do it for much cheaper. He doesn't mind tentacles either. ;)

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

jrcejaspulido ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 2:16 PM

Thanks Rochr.

Aldaron ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 3:09 PM

Man Rochr...such simple lighting setup yet they look damn good. Much too learn from these files. Thanks!

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 4:46 PM

Thanks Rochr you're the best.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 3:32 AM

Thanks man! ;oD AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 7:20 AM
Forum Moderator

For CD:

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 7:49 AM

lol @ Bryster, now i want a model of it ; )

Rochr ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 9:10 AM

Thats actually a great movie. Havent seen it in ages though.

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 9:49 AM

i liked ogle in it :)

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 9:51 AM

file_210172.jpg

*I so dig texturing other peoples stuff* ;oD AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Rochr ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 10:42 AM

And it looks good too. :) Great texture work here, especially the walls.

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 10:48 AM

go AS! looks awesome! Now the only thing it needs is some more objects to make a complete scene out of it :) Since you dig texturing peoples stuff, Would you like to texture this jet I modelled in 3dsmax? I was thinking of releasing it as a free model for everyone to use, but I'm too lazy to go and give it a bryce-compatible texure :P

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 10:50 AM

file_210173.jpg

The quicky model that could be up for free if anyone knows a host that won't fail me after only 10 dl's :P

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 10:57 AM · edited Fri, 08 April 2005 at 10:59 AM

file_210176.jpg

nice texture AS. Haven't done much with the structure other than add something since i got it...still working on the idea i have and trying to add some other things..

Message edited on: 04/08/2005 10:59

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 1:05 PM

Nice JetFighter Model was that done in Wings?

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 3:26 PM

3dsmax :) in 'bout 20 minutes... :)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 3:49 PM

Wow Nice. I wish I was young again so I can absorb like I used to and learn the software :)

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 5:05 PM

3dsmax is actually amazingly easy to learn :) I've been using it now for half a semester and I'm already better then my teacher LOL Every lesson he'll do a check-up on everyone's progress. Ever since the 3rd lesson these check-ups went kinda like this: Teach: "huh? how'd ya do that?" Me: "with this and this" Teach: "oh why don't you find out for next lesson how this he mentions something else works?" Me: "I already know how that works" Teach: "oh okay, could you please tell the class next lesson? 'cause I don't know how it works myself" Me: "Sure"

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 7:18 PM

I was like that for a webdesign course I took. I've taken courses where I've felt it was a waste of money. But I might try and take a 3DSmax Course and see how I do.

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 9:18 PM
Forum Moderator

LOL@RAyraz: I couldn't even find the prims in Max...!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.