Thu, Sep 19, 6:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: the person who can't find their shade serial no email

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 9:49 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:27 PM

i can't remember where i saw your post, but i suddenly realized what your problem might be. the email with the serial is from digital river not from CL. so search your messages using the word digital in your "from" category of emails. love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

geep ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 10:20 PM

file_216069.jpg

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

jjsemp ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 11:33 PM

I don't recall ever getting one that looks like the one above. But I did get my serial number on the INVOICE that came from Digital River. So, to whom it may concern, you might want to look for that, too.

Francemi ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 7:45 AM

I had to email CL to get my Shade LE SN after I received my Poser 6. BUT they sent it to me very fast. I never received the serial number in an email before that. I kept ALL emails coming from Digital River and CL and it is not there. I think they forgot some customers when they sent out these emails. ;o)

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

amberlover13 ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 8:18 AM

I'm one of the folks that can't get the serial # for shade LE. I didn't get anything like the email posted here, and since I did the download, I don't have the box. I'm going to email CL (for the 4th time) with my request. They are ignoring me and I'm getting pretty angry.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 11:27 AM

amber I had to call them their # is on the contact page, and I had it sorted out in like 3 minutes, you may want to try that as they are more liky to answer a ringing phone then get to your email in a timly manner during the 1st weeks of release.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

SeanMartin ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 11:28 AM

... check your spam folder. That's where AOL put the message for mine.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

amberlover13 ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 12:12 PM

I'm not on AOL, but I do check my spam settings a couple or times a day. Anyway, I took Odeathoflife's advice and called support. they are reissuing me a new serial number. He said a whole batch of the download ones like mine went out without the serial#. I was told that they are so swamped at CL, they had to hire extra staff just to handle the calls and emails!

Francemi ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 12:46 PM

they had to hire extra staff just to handle the calls and emails Not to be sarcastic but if they had done their job right in the first place, they might not be so swamped in calls and emails. ;o)) France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

amberlover13 ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 2:38 PM

Good point!

geep ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 5:29 PM

re " ... swamped in calls and emails ..." Um, one can not predict the future ............. can one? ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Francemi ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 7:01 PM

Not exactly the same situation Doc. A better example would be to say that a merchant sells a lawn mower with electric starter and forgets to give the key to allow the customer to use the mower... and worse than that, by the time the mower gets delivered to the customer, the merchant has already told the customer that he will have to bring the lawn mower to the store (a different store) to have it fixed because there is a major problem with it.

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

jjsemp ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 8:23 PM · edited Fri, 08 April 2005 at 8:24 PM

Why do people say things like "not to be sarcastic but..." and then they say something that's absolutely meant to be sarcastic?

Or:

"I don't want to worry you, but...."

When they want to scare the living bejezzis out of you, or,

"I don't mean to be rude but..."

When they mean to be rude, or...

"I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but..."

When they really want to hurt your feelings, or...

"Don't take this the wrong way, but..."

When there's no right way you can take it, or...

"This is probably none of my business, but..."

When they know damned well it's none of their business.

Wussup wit dat?

-jjsemp

(Not that I think some people are being excessively grouchy towards Curious Labs, but...)

Message edited on: 04/08/2005 20:24

Francemi ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 11:00 PM · edited Fri, 08 April 2005 at 11:01 PM

I can't answer your question for the other users but I will explain why I wrote that the way I did. It was simply because I wasn't sure everyone would understand if I wrote:

Ce n'est pas que je veuille re sarcastique, mais si CL avait bien fait son travail d le dart, elle ne serait pas inond de courriels et d'appels thoniques.

Message edited on: 04/08/2005 23:01

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.