Tue, Oct 22, 8:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: P6 and MicroCosm

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 6:58 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:23 AM

file_216517.jpg

Thought Id try out Microcosm today, since it comes with P6. Here are the results :) the perspective is a bit strange, she looks huge, or the mountains look small :) Oh well, thought it was worth sharing :) cos I think it's one of the better landscape thingies for poser, I've tried Daz's offering and it's not as good imo. Take care John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Angel1 ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 7:13 PM

Really looks good John :-) I have Microcosm but haven't been able to play with it in P6 yet - glad I got to see what it can do in there. Thanks for sharing Angel1

....Now Bring Me That Horizon....
Send IM | Gallery

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 8:36 PM

That looks good. But they do look more like rocks than mountains... would a subtle depth cue effect and lower horizon line help? I bough Microcosm a year ago for $18 and I sure wish I had that $18 today! I have never wrangled a single render from the monster.

nickedshield ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 8:48 PM

momodot, have you gone over to RDNA lately and got the new MC tutorial. It's pretty good.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

Angel1 ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 9:41 PM

Yes! The new MC tut is quite good - I have rendered several items very successfully. Angel1

Send IM | Gallery

Tucan-Tiki ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 1:34 AM

maybe you need to scale microcosm larger?

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 5:04 AM

I've been looking for a tute but havn't been able to find one :) I'd really appreciate sumwun posting the link to the rdna one :) And of course that you for the feedback, to be honest it looked alot better before I plonked Jessi in the image :) Take care John :)

ynsaen ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 6:54 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

peek in the microcosm forum...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Angel1 ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 8:03 AM · edited Sat, 09 April 2005 at 8:04 AM

John, If I'm not mistaken, there was a tut included with the purchase of MC. It walked you through a couple of practice scenes which was a tremendous help in learning how it works. Check your zip and see if maybe you missed it.

Angel1 P.S. If you have any trouble understanding it, please feel free to IM me and I will help you :-)

Message edited on: 04/09/2005 08:04

Send IM | Gallery

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 8:08 AM

Thanks Angel :) Unfortunately I didn't buy it (no gasps of horror please;p) it's included in P6's new content. I've had a look through the p6 directory but can't see anything obvious :( s'why I was looking for some info. John.

Angel1 ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 8:26 AM · edited Sat, 09 April 2005 at 8:27 AM

Ahhhhhh yeah.....you're right....it is. Ok well I can still help.
Why don't you send me an IM with your questions and I'll see if I can't get things going for you :-)

Angel1

Message edited on: 04/09/2005 08:27

Send IM | Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.