Fri, Oct 4, 3:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: V3 Morph Pack Problems

jetstream ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 6:12 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:00 AM

Having had my question answered on V3 morphs , I invested in a V3 morph pack from DAZ. I am using Poser 4 incidentally . I downloaded a character Morph and tried it on V3 with one of two results --

1. The error message " Exception Handler caused termination of Programme "
  2. An unspecified error Box comes up and will not go away however many times you press OK--
    Are the Morph Packs very demanding on a PC? I would appreciate it if anyone has had this trouble and found a solution. Otherwise I just flushed a tenner down the Toilet!

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 6:32 PM

You didn't flush a tenner down the toilet. DAZ has a 30-day money back guarantee. What do you mean when you say you "downloaded a character morph"? Which one was it?

jetstream ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 7:46 PM

I downloaded a free character from this site - namely " Amanda Joe for V3 " which is the first one in the Millie/Vicky section. I brought the Head Morph Pack from DAZ and hit problems when I tried the Head INJ. Oddly enough the " Amanda Joe " MAT worked fine.

Tiari ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 8:56 PM

When i first got V3 and the injections, i made the mistake of "cleaning up" my runtime files, and deleted out the !daz files which i thought were extra. I got those same errors. Not sure if you did the same, if its there you might want to try reloading the head and body morph packs.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 6:03 AM

I just downloaded Amanda Joe, and the head INJ works fine for me. As Tiari said, the !DAZ folder must be left where the installer puts it. (At least with Poser 4.)

The Amanda Joe body INJ won't work for you, since you did not buy the body morph packs, but the head INJ should work.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 8:50 AM

Exception handler errors when using V3 occur if you have a pre-4.03 version of Poser. Check, and if you need to get the update from Curious Labs (I think Poser Artist was, at least for a time, the unupdated version).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.