Fri, Sep 20, 12:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Weird P6 question about background color

kennect ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 11:58 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:54 PM

Every time I go to set the background color to black it shows up as the deep purple type color above it....Then I go back to set it again and yes in fact it is set to the purple that is above the black....Is it just me? Or is this a potential minor bug?

Fazzel ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 12:27 AM

That is odd, because I just tried it myself, set the background to pure black, and for me it stays pure black. I even did a render and the render was black.

kennect ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 12:41 AM

Thanks, for the response....Isn't working that way from this end...It isn't a major problem, I simply just bring down the slider to the point the purple is black....Still though I find this rather weird.....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.