Thu, Sep 19, 9:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:20 pm)

Subject: Bodystudio glitch

Rorsdors ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 4:22 AM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 6:47 PM

Hi I purchased the Bodystudio for poser 6 there the other day and I cant get any morphs that I make in poser happen in the poser plug-in file in cinema 4d. No dress movements or facial expressions translate across if they are morph files. You only get body movements and dress movements if it is a conforming dress. Is it me or the plug-in, I know its a beta for poser 6, so Im wondering if I should reinstall the one for 5. Btu I thought Id ask first as I have a habit of flying off and uninstalling and reinstalling when all it needs is a box checked here or there. Hoping someone will have some input or even a solution!!!

urig ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 9:05 AM

Its because Poser 6 saves the morph-targets in an extra file. You can change this in the poser 6 options.

Rorsdors ( ) posted Sat, 09 April 2005 at 2:43 PM

Thanks Urig, The things they dont tell you. It does make sense from a poser point of few to reduce the file sizes; its a pity Bodystudio cant deal with it. But fingers crossed who knows. If you have any hints and tips about using Bodystudio in Cinema 4D I would love to know. Knowing what to avoid is half the battle. Rory

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.