Thu, Sep 19, 9:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Survey for new poses-sets

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 7:34 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 3:05 PM

Well folks ... just for the time I'ld running out of ideas ...: This is an open survey for you (the users) to make some suggestions for new poses-sets of mine. Please feel free to make here at this point some suggestions ... Please not !: People with horses, combined Disco-Dance, combined Vampires (are in the work for next site-update)

kiru ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 7:56 AM

no text

The Doctor ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 9:07 AM

How about some for Victoria?

zett ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 9:23 AM

Combined Adult-Poses !!

Eshal ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 9:30 AM

Heya How about some childrens poses....kids in the play ground, kids drawing, kids having a tantrum... that sort of thing. The poser kids may be ugly but they are kids after all :) Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

chromecafe ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 10:09 AM

Millenium figures Poses there are very few around JD

praxis22 ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 10:56 AM

How about, scateboarding/surfing, driving a car, riding a bike, using a computer/laptop, smoking, arguing, sports; football, (US & UK) tennis, baseball, hockey that kind of thing :) later jb

ohman ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 11:15 AM

Everyday poses. Drinking coffee, eating, reading... /Ohman

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 12:55 PM

Giving a speech, teaching a class, yoga, etc. Thanks for all the cool poses you do! Marque

Director ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 2:16 PM

Poses of characters using tools.

spudgrl ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 2:52 PM

I say more vicky poses to.

tankred ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 2:57 PM

More Michael Poses (free ones, I mean) of the more mystical kind. Casting a spell, meditating, various karate forms, tai-chi, various levitating/flying poses, etc. My $0.02 Tankred

larrylm ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 3:16 PM

Both male and female models getting dressed and undressed. Both the modeling and motion files necessary should keep someone busy for quite a while. larrylm

Huolong ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 4:28 PM

Would like some ordinary seating - couch, chair, driving (passenger and driver), typing, eating.... usually have to unprovoke some provocative stance to get an ordinary one.

Gordon

Kryptstalker ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 5:25 PM

Heyah!, just found this site and yours too Schlabber! New to the community but been doing Poser for about a year. I would like to suggest sword poses for the P4 Male or Michael.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.