Sun, Sep 22, 2:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Animated clothing???

Diesel ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2001 at 1:31 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:47 AM

Is it possible to make clothing move? I'm making an animation with a taekwon-do dude kicking. I think I can manage to make him breathe and the eyes to blink, but the clothes (typical white uniform with belt) sound tricky to animate. Also, is it possible to make a model look like a certain person (me)? Thanks!

Icee ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2001 at 3:17 PM

It can be done but it is really tough to do. Creating a poser fig that looks like a certain person is really tough. There are some pretty good modelers on this board that have done some celb look alikes but I wouldn't even try it. Check out morphworld for character morphs. This might be a start. Second, building cloths are a real trouble. Im trying to learn it right now and it isn't easy. Most cloths can be recreated with clothing that is trans and tex maped. If you are looking for a karate suit check out Poserworld. I think on their second cd the have a kunf fu uniform or it might be free in the clothing section. Hope this Helps. Good luck and keep on it. Poser is a great program.

stelhar_1999 ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2001 at 4:00 PM

well it needs some time and effort but it pay back! first take a front-face picture of your self (remebmer don't smile!)then open the texture file which you will use for mapping the skinhead of your model (if you are using Michael the texture file for the head is separate from the skin body texture file!) make sure you scan your photo in big analysis because the texture files for poser are rather big! For that job (changing heads!) I use photoshop but I think you can do this with any other program! (if you have dificulties tell there tell me) After all that you are half way there! you need to morph the model's head to look a bit like you! At this part download some morphs at morphworld if you use the poser man model (if you use Michael just search a little bit around to find some!) after that take a good look at your self and start modeling and morphing! Well these few words for now, if you want some extra help tell so and I'm sure a bunch of people will help you (including me of cource!) Happy rendering!

Diesel ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 8:17 AM

Which of the characters is Michael? Where can I get him?

stelhar_1999 ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 9:25 AM

well actually you can buy him from zygote (like victoria!) but if you can' t afford him(!?!) just use th P4man!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.