Fri, Sep 20, 7:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: April challenge: Orange Glow

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sun, 10 April 2005 at 7:59 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:52 AM

file_218948.jpg

Yes my dear Doug, I know, it's orange! But...I want it that way! ;P I love that mood!! Anyway, I think I'm getting better at this but obviously I'm not the best judge of that especially since I' ve been freezing my ass off once again to take this shot so I want it to be good! See? ;) So I count on u guys to let me know if I really am getting better or if I still totally suck at this! Yep! Thx huh! :)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sun, 10 April 2005 at 7:59 PM

file_218950.jpg

Thumby!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sun, 10 April 2005 at 8:04 PM

Oh yea, the settings...let me see.... F2, 2 sec, ISO 100, EV 0, and I set the white balance to daylight! No PS on this other than cropping and framing!

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 10 April 2005 at 8:41 PM

yep...a warm Golden Syrup glow...looking good to Me....and You are an Improver for sure :]

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 10 April 2005 at 8:48 PM

I agree with Tedz...go for it!

cryptojoe ( ) posted Sun, 10 April 2005 at 9:02 PM

MMMmmmm... ...baskiing in the lime light. Beautiful shot hun, I really love the subject.

Yank My Doodle, It's a Dandy!

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 10 April 2005 at 11:00 PM

file_218952.jpg

Huh...me...I like this....and love the building.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sun, 10 April 2005 at 11:02 PM

LOL@Doug! But not the orange glow! Hehe! ;P Thx for the feedback guys!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 12:00 AM

well, Pascale, you know from my latest upload that i LOVe orange glow!!!! LOL! and girl i'm gonna kick your behind if you say you suck 'cause you don't!!!!! Don't make me come after you!!! It's gorgeous, verrrrry moooy, and i'm waiting any second for the wicked witch to arrive!!!! You're doing GREAT girl!!!! :)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 12:35 AM

LOL!! Thx Sheila! U're an angel!! And now that u mentioned it, I too am expecting the wicked witch to show up! I don't think I'm go back there now!!! LOL!

greybeard101 ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 2:51 AM

I like your choice of subject. The curved building provides so many levels of light, especially with it's texture. Super shot!

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 4:55 AM

Looks good to me :)

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 6:27 AM

ooooh ooooh ooooh!!! THAT ONE ROCKS!!!! Bricks even!!! Woohooo, youre all doing so great!!! I really should go out tonight and take some shots, great stuff P :o)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 12:55 PM

LOL@Andreas!! Thx "enthusiastic" friend! ;) And thx to u all for ur feedback! I appreciate but I'd like some critics too plz! ;)

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 5:08 PM

does remind me of a one eyed monster in a witches hat sorry... no critique... compo looks good, tone is your choice i do wonder how it would've looked if you had stepped over to your left a bit so as not to get the full on light but only the aura of it, but then that could've messed up the compo or run you into something :]

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 5:32 PM

Ah yes! But I wanted the church at the back! Mmmh! And the stairs on the side! So I guess no other choice but to have the light in there too! Oh well! Thx Cyn for ur feedback!! Any suggestion is more than welcome as u know!

coolj001 ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 9:04 PM

Very cool looking. I like the orange glow, and I also saw what Cynlee saw..the witch hat. -Peace :-)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 9:02 AM

Yea, the church looks like a witch hat indeed! LOL! I didn't notice that!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.