Fri, Sep 20, 7:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: April challenge..Night shots...

mireille ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 4:14 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:40 AM

file_221822.jpg

Hy everybody...It's my firt post here,,btu I have been watchig for your entry...Zacko suggest that I submit this night shot..so do I...It was taken recently...on a cold Night..along the old port of Montreal...Lighting effects of the old part of the city have been done by Lyon experts I guess...wich have done a fantastic job all over Lyon city..with buildings and bridges...This was my first experience with night shots, wich I enjoyed! Good luck to each of you guys...really great shots here!

mireille ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 4:16 PM

file_221823.jpg

Sorry I don't know how and where to provide the thumbnail..here it is ;-) Ciao!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 6:24 PM

Ah yes gorgeous colors!! Andreas was right!! This is a superb night shot indeed!! Nice to have u here! ;)

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 7:00 PM

Will have this in right after my dinner. Nice to see newcomers to the forums.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 8:35 PM

file_221824.jpg

OK good added. Thanks

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 8:36 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/contests/challenge/april2005/apr2005_2.html

In case you wonder where the image goes....

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 8:43 PM

I love the new presentation Doug! Very stylish!!

mireille ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 9:08 PM

Thank's Dough! Happy to join people here!

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 10:34 PM

Hoorah! Fabulous...I have visited that...when I Sailed the St.Lawrence :]

patmartj ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 3:08 AM

Superb night shot , I love the colours and welcome to the fun

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 4:36 AM

Whoa!!! this is incredible! luv it!!!!! and welcome aboard, mireille!!!!

greybeard101 ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 4:44 AM

Does that link show all the April night shot entries?

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 1:14 AM

YAY!!! You listened to me???? Why cant the rest of ya be that humble huh? LOL!!!! Welcome aboard, really nice having you here #:o)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 1:22 AM

LOL@Andreas!!! U silly man! ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.