Tue, Oct 22, 3:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 2:11 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Hot Leather Dress For Victoria 3

macmullin ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 7:09 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:37 AM

Attached Link: Cernunnos Digital Creations

file_221941.jpg

**Hot Leather / Dress**Cernunnos Digital Creations is please to release the Hot Leather Dress - the first of a new series leather themed conforming figures and texture packages for Victoria V3 to be used in P4, Pro Pack, and P5 . This High Poly figure will be sure to add that realistic look to your renders. All Cernunnos products are 100% original work.

Gallery Works Created Using This Product:

None at this time

The Hot Leather / Dress for Victoria V3 contains the following:

Please Note:

Dress and corresponding bump maps - dimensions (3000 x 3000)
Dress Hardware Refection maps - dimensions (512 x 512)

HSL- Dress Conforming Figures (Cr2 and Object)

1 Hot Leather / Dress

HSL - Dress Morhph Targets

Dress Hip Only
R Leg Forward
L Leg Forward
R Leg Side
L Leg Side
R Leg Backwards
L Leg Backwards
R Buttock Bend
L Buttock Bend
Legs Forward
Legs Backward
Lower Twist
Sit Down

HSL - Dress Maps/Mats**

2 Black Leather Dress Map/Mats
1 Red Leather Dress Map/Mat
1 Balck & Red Leather Dress Map/Mat
1 Brass Refection Map

HSL - Dress Bump Maps*

1 Dress Bump Map

HSL - Dress Refection Maps

HSL - Dress Trans Maps

None

** Bump maps for P4 are in jpg format and will need to be converted as part of the installation process.*

macmullin ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 7:11 AM

file_221942.jpg

Panel 2

macmullin ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 7:11 AM

file_221944.jpg

Panel 3

Larry F ( ) posted Sat, 23 April 2005 at 6:15 PM · edited Sat, 23 April 2005 at 6:16 PM

This is a GREAT looking dress!! Speaking of "looking", I did but didn't find it. Is it out? Where? Thanks.

Larry F

Message edited on: 04/23/2005 18:16

macmullin ( ) posted Sat, 23 April 2005 at 9:16 PM

Attached Link: Hot Leather Dress

Hi Larry The Hot Leather Dress is in pending at this moment(waiting to be tested for the RMP)and should be released soon in a couple of days. I will send you an IM when it hits the store. Even I have had a hard time waiting this week - I put a render up in my gallery

Larry F ( ) posted Sat, 23 April 2005 at 9:28 PM

"I will send you an IM when it hits the store." Hey macmullin, That would work! I see there was actually a longer thread, don't know how I missed it! Been a long last four weeks - not bad, just long!!! I'll be all over it! Thanks! Larry F

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.