Mon, Sep 9, 4:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: The generosity of the Japanese Poser users...

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 3:49 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 4:48 AM

...knows no bounds. BATLAB's name is legendary in the Poser community, likewise Yamato, Kozaburo, Mochi and ISOP to name just a few. The recent costume festival is amazing - tons of clothes and accessories for Aiko3 and Judy, plus the remodelled versions of Judy and the Victoria hybrids. Then there's all the amazing props, addons and "can't find anywhere else" stuff you produce, Mask-Da's unbelievable guitars, drumkits and guns, Billy-T's additions to his "for sale" products and so forth. I'm constantly amazed at the fantastic things available at your sites. This Poser user extends his sincerest thanks to all of you good people in The Land Of The Rising Sun for your generosity and endless creativity.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

kaveman ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 4:07 AM

Could you provide us with some links, while I'm sure their sites will be tricky to navigate for us English only folks, it's always great to view the work of these great people.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 4:18 AM

Attached Link: http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~yamato-k/Penthousecollection.html

Try this one. Should keep you busy for a while. Links to a lot of other Japanese sites are posted at the link too. Enjoy. :) BTW, a lot of the text is in English.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 4:27 AM

May I just add my voice to the chorus of praise for these talented Poser artists.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 4:48 AM

No list would be complete without Maya. The Costume Festivals are a great example of the type of cooperative effort it would be nice to see more, of as opposed to all the petty bickering that seems to abound in the Poser world.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

balefuldoll ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 6:25 AM

Well said. I have to add my voice as well. The total generosity and pure talent that seems to be synonymous with japanese poser users is just amazing.

svdl ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 6:31 AM

Amen to that. The amount and quality of the provided freebies is downright amazing. My sincerest thanks for the boundless generosity of the Japanese Poser artists.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Damsel ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 6:46 AM

I agree! A hearty Bravo and thank you to them all!

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot. 
Others transform a yellow spot into the sun.
 --Pablo Picasso-
-

Dynamo ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 7:16 AM

Although I mainly dabble in Poser, I to agree that the work they produce is staggering and quite awesome!

Francemi ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 8:56 AM

Count me in! I have to say this in my language though: Je suis entiement d'accord avec vous tous pour dire que les Japonais sont non seulement extrement talentueux pour la plupart, mais aussi tr geux. Alors un grand MERCI vous tous pour votre grand talent et pour le partager avec nous. France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

galactron22 ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 10:13 AM

I think they're the cooliest, for providing us with all of these great items for free.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

pantene ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 11:08 AM

Translation of France's text:
I entirely agree with you all to say that the Japanese are not only extrmely talented generally, but also very generous.

So a big THANK YOU to you all for your great talent and for sharing it with us. (end quote)

My knowledge doesn't extend to Japanese,sorry.

operaguy ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 12:15 PM

to Kozaboro and Yamato....and friends: domo arigato ::::: Opera ::::

Sarte ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 4:05 PM

Since my computer doesn't support Japanese language input, I have to type in Romaji and look like an idiot. Doomo arigatou gozaimasu. Minna, ganbatte yo.

Do the impossible, see the invisible

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

operaguy ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 4:23 PM

Attached Link: http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/%7Emasasi/PROGRAM/PAE.html

Has anyone here done anything with P.A.E and NeneLite? This is a program does the following: You export your poser animation as BVH and the P.A.E. analyzies the BVH and generates a NEW BVH which adds acceleration/deceleration effects on morphs. You inport the BVH as a pose and apply it, and now you've got more 'humanized' movement. One example: the over swing and swing-back of a pony tail after a head shake. The link attached leads you to a partially-development application, might only work on Poser4 and with a special model. There might be other systems out there that do this... Anyone? ::::: Opera :::::

Qualien ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 6:00 PM

While on this topic, Koz should be singled out especially, IMHO. The free hair (http://digitalbabes2.com/) is as good as any for sale, maybe better. I personally thank Koz for this remarkable generosity.

KDoug ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 8:39 PM

I would also thank the wonderful talents that have been mentioned. You guys rock! ^_^

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 9:52 PM

Hmmm, I was sure I posted to this thread this morning before I went out... Anyway, I'd like to add my voice of thanks as well :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 3:46 AM

Many thanks, not just for the free stuff, but for pushing boundaries with the transmapping and texturing. We have learned something, too. Carolly

nakamuram ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 10:39 PM

Attached Link: http://www.marinenet.co.jp/z3d/

Thanks to all the Poser Penthouse artists!! And don't forget the Japanese Poser Club!!

Alisa ( ) posted Mon, 18 April 2005 at 4:06 PM

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful freebies! One question - how can we join the Japanese Poser club? I have tried filling out this form: http://poserclub.jp/member_input.htm as it's explained here: http://www.marinenet.co.jp/z3d/images/pozakura_e_txt.gif But when I click the register button, it just gives me a page with a button that leads me right back to the form. Don't read Japanese or have it on my computer :-( Thanks! Cheers, Alisa

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Alisa ( ) posted Mon, 18 April 2005 at 6:28 PM

I figured it out - I must have chosen a user name that someone else already had. I picked something else and it's working! :-)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 19 April 2005 at 12:35 AM

Good! Besides the hair models, the bikes, and all the various "stuff" at places like Zippo's lab108, there are antique costumes and geisha hair and a castle or two tucked away for folks who want Japanese cultural items. http://edogoyomi.page.ne.jp/download/3dmodels/ Expandingwave also has a freestuff section as well as houses and items for daily living. They're supposed to be working on all the musical instruments. http://www.expandingwave.com/ Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.