Sun, Oct 6, 9:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Help for figure and props.

elindsa ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 2:00 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Hi, I am doing a figure V3 and want to put a prop behind the figure, but now I have problems.-)). Some af the figure disappears and I don't know how I get the hole figure to become visible. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance. Elin.

galactron22 ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 2:39 PM

can you post a quick render so we can see what you're refering to?

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

destro75 ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 3:22 PM

Just a couple of guesses without the render to see:

1. Go to the Figure Menu, and choose, "Drop to Floor"
  2. Did the camera view get skewed? Happens to me sometimes, just the other day in fact. In this case, reset the camera dials to zero.
    Hope this helps.

elindsa ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2005 at 12:04 PM

I have tried what you wrote destro 75 but it did not work here. Sorry. Hugs Elin

elindsa ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2005 at 12:07 PM

file_225027.jpg

Hi galactron 22, Here is my render. Hugs Elin.

lesbentley ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2005 at 7:20 PM

Looks like your prop is covering part of the figure. Try translating the prop in the -Z direction, or translating the Body actor of the figure in the +Z direction.

elindsa ( ) posted Fri, 22 April 2005 at 4:28 AM

Thank you thank you. I translated the body actor in the z-direction and it works. Hugs Elin.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.