Wed, Sep 18, 12:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Problem Rendering with Poser 6

coolbanana68 ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 2:15 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

OK, so I have linked my P5 runtime to P6. I then opened a file created in P5. I try to Firefly render and it looks good until ... it gets to V3's eyes and then the render just freezes! Anyone else have this problem?

Robo2010 ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 8:36 AM · edited Wed, 20 April 2005 at 8:38 AM

Yeah, I get BSOD then a reboot, and also the render stops half way. I am starting to get fustrated. I do not think it has anything to do with linking runtimes, because I did that before, then reinstalled P6 without P5 (a few days ago) and I still get the same problems.

Message edited on: 04/20/2005 08:38

Georgous ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2005 at 1:12 AM

I keep getting out of memory errors and i have 2 gigs of ram and 2 gigs of virtual memory. Im feeling ripped off. Poser 6 is like a crappy fixed version of 5 but slower basically useless...im sic of getting ripped off.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.