Tue, Oct 22, 6:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Here's another pic.

Autoloader ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 1999 at 10:25 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:40 AM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Palais/7193/ls2.jpg

I posted this one when the board first opened up, but I thought I would post it again since I don't have that many "Bryce only" pics anymore and some of you may have not seen it back then. This is actually one of my first renders when I got Bryce, and it's probably my favorite landscape that I have done. You would not beleive how many people that I have shown this to have actually asked me "Where did you take that picture?" or "What lake is that, is it in Ky?". ~laugh~ Hope you enjoy.

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 03 August 1999 at 7:20 AM

AutoLoader, Isnt Bryce a wonderful product. I have had the same reaction to some of my images. I showed one to my parents last evening and they flipped. They have seen any of my art for almost 1.5 years. I just love the render engine in Bryce. But darn its sooooo slow. I've been turning to Bryce for rendering lately. Anyway - Nice image. It does look very photorealistic. Regards, Clint - Ray Dreamers Forum

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

tmoss ( ) posted Wed, 04 August 1999 at 6:22 AM

Autoloader, the pic looks great. G And it does look like a great fishing spot on Kentucky Lake somewhere. Where you from??? Me from Kentucky too. G Tammie

Autoloader ( ) posted Wed, 04 August 1999 at 8:26 AM

I'm from Clay County, down in the S.E. part of the state. How about you?

tmoss ( ) posted Wed, 04 August 1999 at 10:49 AM

I'm from Owensboro, Kentucky. G My grandparents live on Barkley Lake. G huge hugs Tammie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.