Mon, Sep 9, 6:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Win a copy of Vue 5, Poser 6 and more

fitzy ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 4:16 PM ยท edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 5:44 AM

Attached Link: http://www.planit3d.com

The latest art competition at PlanIt 3D closes at the end of the month so here is a quick reminder to get your entries in to stand a chance of winning one of the great prizes.

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 4:28 PM

EEK! Evil software! lol watches vue5 infinite trailer in envy for the 152376592th time

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

fitzy ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 4:38 PM

Attached Link: http://www.planit3d.com

Oops sorry guys I forgot the mention of Vue might not go down too well in a Bryce forum lol. Vue infinite is fantastic to use but you do need to spend a small fortune on hardware to get the best out of the system and have a lot of patience. Anyway good luck to all those who enter the competition and don't forget you are allowed two entries but time is running out.

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 4:53 PM

hehe I'm just kidding ;) vue5 rocks, period ;)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

ysvry ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 9:04 PM

Attached Link: http://www.visiontovision.com/

vue rocks so does blender and thats free so no need to enter any contests have a look at these flash movies to see how easy it is to animate in blender

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

Kemal ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 9:43 PM

Actually, Blender would realy rock if it has Bryce 5 interface :P

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2005 at 4:44 AM

blender doesn't do them ecosystems though does it?

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2005 at 1:41 PM

hmm..Blender would easier to figure out if it had a Truespace interface..;) I've got it, I should try it again..(blender)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2005 at 2:34 PM

Truespace's interface sucks! :| I so can't work with it

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2005 at 10:00 PM

"Truespace's interface sucks! :| I so can't work with it " AMEN, TELL IT BROTHER, TELL IT!!! Someone once asked me if I was a religious person and I told them "YOU'RE GODDAM RIGHT I AM!!!" I have total respect for those who can work Truespace, because I can barely open and close it.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 22 April 2005 at 2:47 AM

fitzy, thanks for the info. ANY contest heads-up is always appreciated. ;o) Man, I hadn't been to planit3d in forever! (looks great) AgentSmith (Bryce Mod)

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.