Sat, Sep 21, 6:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Curly Hair (female)

edavies ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2001 at 6:40 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:23 PM

Can any one suggest a good site or artist that can make a curly hair wig? I have been looking forever. I cant find one... Help!

willf ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2001 at 11:24 PM

file_145017.jpg

Wouldn't call myself a "good artist" but I started to make one in RDS about a year & 1/2 ago that loks OK from a distance (and with a hat). It's not too realistic but if you want it let me know your email address & I'll try to send in next day or so.

artnik ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 2:15 AM

What kind of wig? Or do you want to find curly hair to use for Posette? Allie and Renapd have some great curly hair, free. Several community artists have more terrific hair to buy or for free. It depends on what you're looking for. Just yesterday, Traveler posted a great curly wig at Bbay, not free, but well worth the price. There are many more possibilities, these are just off the top of my head.

praxis22 ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 7:41 AM

That's a fairly good Jodie Foster you've got there, nice shot.

edavies ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 8:07 AM

I was looking for shoulder length curly hair. Medium curls through out the whole hair line. I cant I will try to find a photo reference and post it here. Can some one tell me those sites that were mentioned previously.

steveshanks ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 1:45 PM

Hey Willf great Jodie you have her exact, great job....Steve

thenodemaster ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 3:22 PM

Have you tried transmapping it? I would definitely like it. My E-mail address is: thenodemaster1@juno.com TNX!

BillyGoat ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 5:25 PM

Your hair has promise... Never enough hair - so keep at it.

edavies ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 6:06 PM

file_145020.jpg

Ok, here is the photo example... Send me the hair also.. Looks good but not exactly what I was looking for.

spudgrl ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 6:35 PM

I love the jodie foster. Especially the hair and shoes!

willf ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2001 at 12:09 AM

Thanks for the nice comments on my Poser3 Iris character, I gave up on it when Poser4 came out. Besides, couldn't get it to look quite young enough. steveshanks, thanks for your Dallas Cowboy outfit that I modified & re-mapped for the blouse thingy. spudgrl, the shoes were the inspiration for this. It's not a fetish, just so happened that I had recently watched Taxi Driver about the same time that Anton Kisiel posted the "UltraShoes" at the PropsGuild. They reminded me of the movie & one thing led to another, & another, &...... edavies, post your email address if you want to try this (it's around .4 meg zipped).

steveshanks ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2001 at 1:40 PM

Wow I didn't realise you'd used that you made me a happy man now :o)........any chance your going to post here I'd love to get my hands on the face morph if possible?....Steve

Marty188 ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2001 at 8:48 PM

Attached Link: http://pages.ivillage.com/misc/marty188/index.html

I always wondered about this. Can you take a "cutout" of hair and apply it to a poser model? I do have UV Mapper but was also thinking of applying it as a texture.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.