Fri, Sep 20, 3:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: April Monthly Challenge: Waiting

parasite3 ( ) posted Sun, 24 April 2005 at 1:31 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

file_226371.jpg

Took this one on christmas day.

parasite3 ( ) posted Sun, 24 April 2005 at 1:49 PM

file_226373.jpg

ReBorneUK ( ) posted Sun, 24 April 2005 at 2:35 PM

Bravo!! This is well cool! (pun not intended) The lighting, the cropping - I can't find anything to say but "brilliant!" This is a pic I wish I'd taken.... he he - oh, sorry, I just thought, this pic would make a great advert for a new high-speed digital pregnancy tester - slogan on top, "We know what waiting for your result can be like......" Sorry. Got sidetracked. sigh old age creeping up. (",)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sun, 24 April 2005 at 4:37 PM

LMAO@Mike!!! What a brilliant idea and what a super shot indeed!! This is such a wicked cool shot!!! Perfect compo! Great lighting!! Yep! I totally love this!

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 24 April 2005 at 6:46 PM

I've always liked this photo from the first time you posted it. It is encouraged that images for each challenge should be photographed after the entry start date and before the finish date. Now go on ... get out there and take some new night shots...Hurry before the end of month.LOL

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.