Sat, Sep 21, 6:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: can you help me?

JasonConwell ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 7:42 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 5:13 PM

Sup. I was told to come here if i had any questions cuz you guys are the experts on the program. I just got poser 4.0 the other day. I downloaded some things from this site. I dont know how to be able to use them though. They are in a folder on my desktop but i dont know how to be able to use them in the program. can you help me? Thanks

Styxx ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 8:01 PM

Hey Jason, Most zip files will contain a readme.txt file. In it will tell you where to put all the files within. if it doesn't have a read me, just look in your poser directory for folders that contain the same files as in the zip and put them there. Hope this helps and hope all goes well for you.

afish ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 9:55 PM

I think this has been answered before but: .obj (and larger .rsr file...not really needed since Poser will create) driveletter:whereposerisinstalledruntimegeometrieswherethereadmefilesaidtoputit (if the readme file doesn't tell you where, open up the cr2 in a text editor and the path is in there, I believe 3rd or 4th line down. If nothing else accompanies this file, it probably needs to be imported into poser.) .cr2 (and smaller .rsr if there are 2) go into: driveletter:whereposerisinstalledruntimelibrariescharacteranyfolderinhere .pp2 (and .rsr) go into: driveletter:whereposerisinstalledruntimelibrariespropsanyfolderinhere .pz2 (and .rsr) go into: driveletter:whereposerisinstalledruntimelibrariesposeanyfolderinhere .hd2 (and .rsr): driveletter:whereposerisinstalledruntimelibrarieshandanyfolderinhere .hr2 (and .rsr): driveletter:whereposerisinstalledruntimelibrarieshairanyfolderinhere .fc2 (and .rsr): driveletter:whereposerisinstalledruntimelibrariesfaceanyfolderinhere .cm2 (and .rsr): driveletter:whereposerisinstalledruntimelibrariescameraanyfolderinhere .lt2 (and .rsr): driveletter:whereposerisinstalledruntimelibrarieslightanyfolderinhere Any Textures, bump maps etc. driveletter:whereposerisinstalledruntimetexturesanyfolderinhere amber

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.