Fri, Sep 20, 7:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: May Challenge

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 12:33 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:33 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/contests/challenge/may2005/may2005.html

The new May challenge is reflections/refractive. The link is here. Remember to post the thumbnails and keep them right size. I will be resizing them this time anyway as I am doing a new table of equal sizes. I made the page a bit different so hope all can see it. Get those shots coming in now.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 12:42 AM

Great job on the challenge page Doug, looks firstrate! k... reflections/refractions it is!! have fun out there! :]

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 12:45 AM · edited Sun, 01 May 2005 at 12:51 AM

Thank's...I think it will look better more uniformed.
Plus if I keep the thumbs down to a smaller size it allows the slower connections to view.
heeheee now I do it after you get highspeed. ...and Thank you for all the April entires. All spectacular

Message edited on: 05/01/2005 00:51

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 11:03 AM

Good Lad....over and out

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 11:38 AM

can't wait till i have time to start shooting!!! have thumb sizes changed?

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 11:44 AM

No you can still make them 150,but I will be resizing to 100x80 even if ai have to do a bit of cropping for the constraint proportions. They will still look good.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 12:36 PM

Looking quite good, very organized!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 11 May 2005 at 1:53 PM

Oh so this is it for this month then! Cool!! A new challenge! I love it! And u did a fab job on the page Doug!! It looks neat and artistic at the same time! Very pro!! U rock! :)

greybeard101 ( ) posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 12:00 PM

Hi Doug. Where do I find the April Challenge winning entry? I have looked but can't find reference to it. Peter

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 12:11 PM

"There are no winners or losers, as we will not be voting on these entries, but we will be discussing them in the forum. This may include technical issues, theme compatibility, etc."

seems when we made the new page we lost the link to the "challenge guidelines" that said this... thanks Peter, will fix that right away :]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.