Sun, Oct 6, 10:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: lookin for spanky's please help

superman32965 ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 2:51 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:13 AM

quite some time ago there was a free poser scene called spanky's nite club or something. it was my favorite, but my hard drive crashed and i lost it and most of my stuff. does anyone know how to find it. i don't remember the creater, but it was a tiny cartoon type city block with a place called spanky's. please help.

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 2:59 AM

Was the link posted on this board? I searched and don't see anything for "spanky" other than this thread... and it took me all the way back to 2001.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

superman32965 ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 3:35 AM

no the link was on the free stuff section and it most likely was before 2001

joffry ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 5:37 AM

check over at sixus1.

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 8:03 AM · edited Sun, 01 May 2005 at 8:04 AM

There used to be a site called Spanky's Bungalow, but not sure if that's the one you're referring to. If you have the original URL, you can run it through the Wayback Machine website, and maybe get stuff that way..there's another site called Spanky's, at skinprops.com, but I'm not sure if that one's what you're looking for.

Message edited on: 05/01/2005 08:04

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Spanki ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 4:22 PM

That's Spanki (with an 'i' ;). I never had a nightclub scene thingie.

Cinema4D Plugins (Home of Riptide, Riptide Pro, Undertow, Morph Mill, KyamaSlide and I/Ogre plugins) Poser products Freelance Modelling, Poser Rigging, UV-mapping work for hire.

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 5:52 PM

It is a sixus1 thing, but I couldn`t find it at their site. If you send them a message, they might let you download it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.