Thu, Sep 19, 11:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Mega Fairytale Project released at 3dSaraCreations

Francemi ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 3:37 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3dSaraCreations.com/

Those among you who like faeries and fairytale will have quite a party when you get to 3dSC...

Our mega-project has just been released a few minutes ago. The theme is FAIRYTALE. As usual, it is FREE because our motto is "Keep Sara Free!"

Here is a preview of the products included but it is FAR from complete. There are over 300MB of uncompressed files in this project. More than 25 CR2s and lots of poses, many beautiful background images, etc.

fairytale.jpg

Use the link above and look for 3dSC Downloads.

Enjoy! And please let us see the images you do with our products.

France
Project Manager
3dSaraCreations.com

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 4:06 PM

holy buckets..my hard drive's groaning already..;) thanks for everything..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Francemi ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 4:08 PM

You're welcome! It is fun, isn't it? Just like Christmas morning on the first of May! loll I made 16 zipfiles because I didn't want people to get stuck on a download. But even with that number, the size varies between 9MB and 16MB.

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 5:22 PM

just now finished downloading tham, and that on DSL..;) very generous..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Francemi ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 6:10 PM

If you use them, please let us see the images... it is fun for us when we see our hard work put to good use. ;o) France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 7:06 PM

Wow, thanks. This is utterly amazing!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 10:29 PM

boggle! THAT is incredibly generous... so much nice work.

Francemi ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 10:34 PM

I agree, it is very generous. Our team worked very hard for 3 months to give you all this. It is a criteria to get into 3dSC team to be generous. ;o) France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Yner ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 10:44 PM

so what is it? After having to search thru the website to find it, all I found was a list of Fairytale.zip files...I still have no idea what's in them and being on dialup, don't have the time to download all just to find out what is in them...

dlfurman ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 10:46 PM

Thank you all involved! Wow!

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

blonderella ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 11:33 PM

LOL nice impersonation of a troll post Whiner...I mean Yner...wonder if many would take your comment seriously without realizing the implication of your name...heh ;P

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Realmling ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 1:10 AM

Yner....here is an abreviated list of what is contained in the many zip files. (I say abreviated because there's too much for even me to remember)...The other preview images on that page showcase more of the stuff...but there really is so much that myself and others could have done renders for a week and possibly not quite gotten everything. =) Cinderella, Evil Queen, Snow White, Red Riding Hood, Generic Princess, and faery outfits for Sara figure. Wands, staffs, thrones, spinning wheel, coaches, a gorgeous castle model, some original little elemental fae figures, And Magic Morty-The mirror with the most....and then morphs for both Sara1 and Sara2, poses, and a wonderful collection of textures for all models and some Poser5 materials for the coolest glass slippers (among other uses) you'll have need to render. I can't tell you what exactly is housed in each zip file specifically (I already have a million different copies of everything so I haven't redownloaded just yet)...so if it is something that truly interests you, you'll just have to download and discover for yourself. A little extra time is small price to pay for this free gift from all of us. =) Realmling 3dSC Admin Genie

Crazy alien chick FTW! (yeah....right....)

Realm of Savage - Poser goodies and so much more!

~~

Mariana_ ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 1:29 AM

awwe would love to get this but dont got the sara figure >.< bugger it..

bnetta ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 2:39 AM

Mariana the sara figure is a freebie!!! located at daz!! i'll go look for the link and be back with it. if some one doesn't beat me to it for ya! netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

bnetta ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 2:50 AM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=1204

you can get sara at this link

www.oodlesdoodles.com

Francemi ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 3:49 AM

Geez Gen! It amazes me how you can be tactful and patient sometimes!!! This message did not deserve a reply IMO. France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 4:04 AM

Thank you :) I LOVE faeries!

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Lonezoner ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 8:19 AM

awesome....thank you very much...:-)

Realmling ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 8:59 AM

Hehe....sometimes it's more fun that way. /wink

~~

Francemi ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 9:05 AM

Yes, I know, but just not yesterday after I spent over 36 hours preparing that package. Let's say my sense of humor is a little tired today. ;o)

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Realmling ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 11:23 AM

You deserve a break hun...have a nice relaxing couple of days now that it's all over. =)

~~

shazz501 ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 11:24 AM

many many thanks for your hard work and sharing :D

Francemi ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 11:46 AM

All of you who don't mind downloading all those freebies are very welcome to them. ;o) France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

sparrowheart ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 12:08 PM

"Thank you" does not seem adequate somehow for all of the care and talent that went into this huge gift. I literally am overwhelmed. These things are not just free, they are magical and original, and beautifully made. I saw this post last night just before I went to bed, and DREAMED of the Sara fairyland until morning!! :-) Much love and thanks to all who contributed. You are a very special and thoughtful group of people. Kimberly

Francemi ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 12:18 PM

You are welcome Kimberly. I love that name "Sara fairyland". Too bad we haven't thought of it before or that's probably how we would have called our project. ;o) P.S. If there is something you can do: models, textures, or testing, feel free to join the team.

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

sparrowheart ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 12:31 PM

France, when I looked at the promotional renders, the first thing I noticed was how beautifully everything went together...despite being made by different creators. It is as though the whole team is in the same "dreamspace." This is an incredible, integrated achievement! As for the Sara fairyland...it's a parallel world to the rest of the Poser universe, and Sara is Queen. :-) I'd really like to get involved. Let me inventory my skills and send you an email! :-) Kimberly

Mariana_ ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 12:51 PM

WAHOOOOO!!!! wow ladies and all of you TY!!! i am dling sara now, i had no clue she was free lol as soon as she's done i am on ma way to get this FABUlous freebie ty all^.^

Francemi ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 2:38 PM

Kimberly, that's why 3dSC is a TEAM. We work on one project at a time. I am the project manager but we all vote on what theme we'll work on, then we make a list of the models that are needed for that theme, then we choose what we want to do from that list. We have modellers, testers and texture makers. We all work together. Mariana, welcome to the wonderful world of Sara! Show us your images! France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Realmling ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 4:00 PM

Don't forget to grab our other fun stuff for Sara, Mariana. =) France is the one to keep us all in line...or well...me at least. ;-)

~~

Mariana_ ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 4:31 PM · edited Mon, 02 May 2005 at 4:32 PM

ohhhh trust me Realm i got it all AND WOWWWWWW omg i finally got all the files organized after dling them hehe i put them all in one folder in each category for easy finding, omg ppl i just cant say thank you enough this entire fairy tale package is mind blowing, the amazing detail in each piece just from looking at them in the libraries makes me goo OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..hehe

I am working on a pic now and gonna dedicate a section of my website to Sara images ^.^ I am learning Texturing and could offer my help in that area if ever you want it :) Just im me or email me at MarianaChat @ Gmail.com I'll be more than willing to jump on and do a lil texturing here and there when asked :)

Message edited on: 05/02/2005 16:32

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 6:03 PM

It looks like there might have been to many downloads at 3dsaracreations.

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 6:05 PM

I noticed that earlier. I sent the admin there an email. It was only one page (the commercial links) at the time, but now it's the whole site :(

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Realmling ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 6:07 PM

Whoa....we broke it...but at least we know everyone is enjoying their files. =)

~~

bnetta ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 6:49 PM

roflol............ guess all those downloads made it crash... does that mean we did good?:) netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

Francemi ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 8:24 PM

I just checked at sitemeter. We had 475 visitors on that page today. I guess our server is antisocial and doesn't like to have so many visitors.

I hope Neil can fix it in the morning. There is nothing I can do.

As soon as I can, I will upload tralfaz' make-up textures for Sara and you'll be able to get it on the same download page as the project. Netta's faery underwear for Sara requires these textures.

And someone told me at DAZ forum that the file for Fairytale scene is not looking for the object in the correct location. You can fix that easily by opening the cr2 file in WordPad and replacing Geometries:NeilP with Geometries:3dSC:Fairytale Project:NeilP

I'll keep you posted on the status of 3dSC website.

But if it means we have to pay more for the service, I don't think we can afford it. We'll see.

France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 11:40 PM

Perhaps people will wait a few days if they know that something will stay up for weeks or months? Yes, there are people who'll download immediately because they want to be the first to make an image with the new toy... but that isn't everyone. Having your server melt into a puddle of plastic and glittering wire won't help anybody when a touch of voluntary restraint can ease the load on it. Carolly

Francemi ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 1:08 AM

Yes, I guess when we release our next project, we'll ask people to download in alphabetical order ;o) Today: A-B-C Tomorrow: D-E-F and so on then the next project would be reversed order. ;o) France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Francemi ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 8:47 AM

Attached Link: http://pages.infinit.net/avenir/poser/updates.htm

Our problem is this: in less than 24 hours we have exceeded our monthly bandwidth allocation of 5GB. We are trying to find a solution but if you have a brilliant idea, let's hear it!!! :o)

In the meanwhile:

There was an error in one of the zipfiles: Fairytale Scene, object file in wrong folder.

Also, Netta's faery underwear texture for Sara requires Tralfaz' textures for Sara and these textures are not available on the Web anymore. Tralfaz has generously given permission to 3dSC to redistribute his textures.

SO, until we resolve our bandwidth problem at 3dSC, I am offering those updates on my personal ISP webspace.

You can get them here: http://pages.infinit.net/avenir/poser/updates.htm

PLEASE don't go all at the same time! lol

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

macdubhgal ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 11:50 AM

Hosting solutions are being worked on as we speak, so for those who haven't gotten the Fairytale Project yet, fear not! We're doing what we can to find a hosting solution to get it all available again. Also be aware that the zips should all have a Master ReadMe file (3dSC readme'sreadme files from creatorsFairytale project) that explains the contents of each zip. Same readme should be in all the zips, so you will just need to read the one from any zip you download, and it should explain what's in all the zips. ;) Hopefully we'll get this bandwidth issue sorted out in short order. Best Wishes, MacDubhgal

Francemi ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 11:59 AM

A little correction here MacDubhgal: In EACH zipfile there is ONE text file that lists all the files included in this zipfile. That list is in the folder 3dSC Readmes along with the 3dSC Readme file (html) that is the same for all zipfiles. France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

macdubhgal ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 12:22 PM

My bad. Sorry for the misinformation folks. I tried editing my post, but it wouldn't let me. See France's post for updated and correct info.

Francemi ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 3:38 PM

Attached Link: http://www.jalberts.net/francemi/3dSC/fairytale.htm

Okay everyone, we solved our problem for this fairytale project. We still need good ideas for our current files and our future projects though. So keep them coming please!

You can now download the Fairytale Project here:

http://www.jalberts.net/francemi/3dSC/fairytale.htm

There are 16 files and I have corrected all the mistakes and included tralfaz' textures directly in the zipfile so there is no update.

Those of you who will download these files for the first time, if you find other errors, please let us know so we can correct them.

Thank you and ENJOY!

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 8:58 AM

And THANK YOU to the entire crew behind this. I was looking at the list, and that is a lot of hard work and care to pull something like this together. Carolly

Francemi ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 9:48 AM

Yes, it is a lot of work and care but that is the reason why we created 3dSaraCreations: to keep Sara FREE. ;o) France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.