Thu, Sep 19, 4:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Pitter Patter Too now on Sale at RDNA!

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 7:12 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:00 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/catalog.ez?ShowProduct=FB%2DRD001

file_230169.jpg

Pitter Patter Too (poses for the Daz Preschooler) is back on sale at $2.50 as a Real Deal at RDNA!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 1:21 PM

That is a beautiful render too, where did you get that outfit and the character...the texture is lovely also....whos is that? The poses are in my cart now. Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 1:36 PM

Okay, I can't find those costumes anywhere, can you give me a hint? I have your other Pitter Patter in my cart to from here....are they the same as RDNA? Sharen

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 1:43 PM

Sharon, I the costume is from DAZ - the 'Lil Costume Shoppe' and mappak for the original MilGirls: http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=457 http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=400 There is a 'dog' morph in the original pack but I think the texture shown here must be a cutom one. ali x

My Renderosity Store

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 1:51 PM

Thank you so much ali, I will run and put it in my cart...love it!!!! I am sure I missed these somehow...they are just what I want!!!....Thank you. Sharen

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 2:04 PM

Thanks Lilybelles! The character and texture is Gemma for the Preschooler by sarsa and Thorne - their latest. The Dog Map is a freebie by audacity. He is the one who also created the additional maps for the Lil Costume Shoppe at Daz. You can download it here through Freestuff! Chris

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 3:29 PM

Oh thank you, I found it, now it is complete, one more question, are the poses you have here the same as RDNA for the Pitter Patter? Cause I have your's in my cart now from here. Sharen

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 3:37 PM

The poses here is like Volume 1 and the RDNA one is Volume 2. All my RDNA products are exclusive to RDNA :-) Have fun with those costume textures! There is a teddy bear one in that selection too which is oh so cute. oh, btw, the above image is a Poser 6 render. Chris

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 10:08 PM

Oh okay, these are so adorable. The textures are in which selection for the Teddy Bear? I have both in my cart at Daz, one the poses from here and the poses from RDNA, plus a few more things from here....Just want to be correct before I start buying everything....thanks again. Sharen

Firebirdz ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 1:48 AM

The Pitter Patter sets are just pose sets. The Teddy Bear texture for the costume is in the one in freestuff by audacity. That is the one which has the Hound Dog. There are 3 textures in that set. Chris

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 4:50 AM

Oh yes, of course. I think I am all set know, I have everything in my cart and off to buy. Thank you again, Sharen

Firebirdz ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 8:00 AM

you're most welcome! and thanks Sharen!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 2:06 PM

I have been playing....such a beautiful set I have now...I will post an image in the Gallery to show you of your wonderful poses. Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.