Thu, Sep 19, 10:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Show off your Sara Fairyland Pics here!

bnetta ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 11:52 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:57 PM

file_232258.jpg

as iv'e been on pins and needles awaiting the release of this project so i could start using the items and doing some pics with it. here's my first one.

Gothic Sara... i just love this texture and dress!
netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2005 at 11:54 PM

That's sweet! :) I haven't unzipped and installed them yet.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Realmling ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 12:28 AM

Hehe..looks good hun. =) Can't wait to see what others come up with, but is very good to see all our stuff being used. (would start chanting Morty! Morty! Morty!...but I'd probably get locked up...or someone will just smack me and tell me to render my own stuff, but I don't have much free time right now)

Crazy alien chick FTW! (yeah....right....)

Realm of Savage - Poser goodies and so much more!

~~

sparrowheart ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 2:15 AM

Morty is AMAZING. I have still only got half of the zips downloaded (huge electrical storm here last night), but Morty is in one of the zips I have. You really outdid yourself here, Realmling. :-) Positively wicked! Bnetta, your picture is from another world. Sheer magick. Kimberly

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 5:57 AM

Looks fun :)

Could someone please let me know where I can download/purchase the Sara figure.

Thanks.

pcooke@philc.net

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Nalif ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 7:01 AM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=1204&highlight=sara

Heya, Phil. Sara was a freebie offered by Daz a while back. You can grab her from the Daz forums here. She's been changed a bit since the initial release, though. She was origional built to look like The Girl, but once Daz started brokering The Girl, they changed her to look different.

Arien ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 7:16 AM

Am I the only one who can't access the site? I'm getting an "account suspended" message. Sounds like someone went over their bandwidth allowance :( And dang, I didn't finish downloading everything.

My store

sparrowheart ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 7:43 AM

No, Arien, you are not the only one. I think the site's bandwidth was exceeded due to everyone rushing to download. I also had only half of the files when the site went down, but you can hardly complain when the 3DSaraCreations team is PAYING to give us quality freebies!! (I don't mean to suggest that you were complaining, Arien.) Hopefully either the site will come back up again, or some generous soul will donate hosting space. I would if I had it. Kimberly

Arien ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 8:33 AM

I know, it sucks. I wonder if it wouldn't have been easier if they labelled each file to show what it had in it... I know I wanted all the dresses, but wasn't interested in the mushrooms or backgrounds. And of the 8 files I downloaded, guess what... just one dress, all the rest is the stuff I didn't want. I'm not complaining, it was free after all, but I think it would have saved them quite some bandwidth if people didn't have to download all 300Mbs of stuff to find out the items they wanted. Lessons to be learned for next time, maybe.

My store

Realmling ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 9:19 AM

Apologies for those who didn't get all the downloads just yet...we're working on the site issue and will hopefully have things sorted out very soon. I can understand the frustration having to download everything to find what you want...but this was a freebie package and everything was meant to go together...so perhaps an error on our part, (I didn't know how little bandwidth we actually had...) but please understand we all volunteer our time for these projects and this one took 4 months (some of us started in January on things), with the last month spent by the admin team getting everything set up, organized and so on. Please bear with us and watch for updates as we'll hopefully be back in the saddle again real soon. Realmling 3dSC Admin Genie

Crazy alien chick FTW! (yeah....right....)

Realm of Savage - Poser goodies and so much more!

~~

Arien ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 9:35 AM

Realmling, I understand this is a freebie project. I'm not complaining about the way you decided to package it, far from it! I'm very grateful that you guys are putting in the time, effort and money to provide users with this. I'm just saying that maybe a different packaging format might have prevented the massive bandwith drain you're bound to have with such a situation. This isn't for my convenience: I've got uncapped broadband, so downloading it all is not a problem for me; but it would reduce your bandwidth usage. It's just a suggestion, but you guys have been running the site and dealing with the users, and probably know better than me what the majority expects. Thanks for all your work.

My store

macdubhgal ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 11:15 AM

Hi Folks! Just a quick clafrification for those concerned with package contents and clarity... What we did do was to include a Mater ReadMe file in each zip (should appear in "3dSC ReadMe's/ReadMeFiles from creators/Fairytale Project" which explains a good bit on who we are and how this project came to be. It Also lists each zip, its' size, and the contents of Each zip (same master file in all zips, so any of them should be good to get the Master ReadMe). We're looking into alternate hosting solutions to get the zips available again as soon as possible, and Francemi may well have found us one (a solution) so keep your eyes open! Hopefully we'll be able to make the package available again before long. ;) I'm going to look into getting the ReadMe posted with a link as well, so y'all can read it Before you download! :)

macdubhgal ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 11:16 AM

Oh! And Netta! Your GothSara post looks great! Lovely render!!

Mariana_ ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 11:45 AM

file_232260.jpg

Hehe here's what i did Poor Sara, just as she reached the top of the stairs, Morty jumps out from behind a pillar and screams ''BOOOOOOOOOOO'', Man, i've never seen a fae run so fast ;-)

macdubhgal ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 12:25 PM · edited Tue, 03 May 2005 at 12:26 PM

Correction to my previous post. Apparently it was decided to size down the master readme file for each zip. Each zip should now have a readme that says what's in that zip file. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. PS: Great render mariana!! Thank you for sharing it!!

Message edited on: 05/03/2005 12:26

Tereesa ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 4:10 PM

file_232261.jpg

Saraella running away from the ball! Thank you for a such generosity! I can't believe how much stuff you all put in here. What an awesome bunch of people you are! :-)

revric ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 5:32 PM

file_232263.jpg

Here is my small render with this great set. This is Sexy Sara Ridinghood sneaking out of the castle before the queen gets home.

macdubhgal ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 5:38 PM · edited Tue, 03 May 2005 at 5:41 PM

That's a beautiful render Tereesa! Glad you like the package. A lot of folks did a lot of work getting it all out to you all! The zip location has been updated for people who can't reach it. France found us a very generous host.

The Sara Fairytale project can now be downloaded at:

http://www.jalberts.net/francemi/3dSC/fairytale.htm (Just cut and paste the url. I don't seem to be able to set up a link...:|)

Here's a copy of France's updated announcement:

France: Okay everyone, we solved our problem for this fairytale project. We still need good ideas for our current files and our future projects though. So keep them coming please!

You can now download the Fairytale Project here:

http://www.jalberts.net/francemi/3dSC/fairytale.htm

There are 16 files and I have corrected all the mistakes and included tralfaz' textures directly in the zipfile so there is no update.

Those of you who will download these files for the first time, if you find other errors, please let us know so we can correct them.

Thank you and ENJOY!

Message edited on: 05/03/2005 17:39

Message edited on: 05/03/2005 17:40

Message edited on: 05/03/2005 17:41

Arien ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 1:45 AM

Thank you!

My store

Tereesa ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 6:46 AM

Thank you! :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.