Mon, Sep 9, 4:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 04 4:56 pm)

Subject: * * * April challenge - The winner is... * * *

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 8:32 AM ยท edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 3:13 PM

sabarun - with a majority of the votes for his dark and creepy autopsy room. Congratulation to the winner and to everyone who participated !

siguchi6 ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 9:03 AM

Congratulation!

bruno021 ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 12:30 PM

Oh my! Now I really wonder what's gonna be May's theme... Satanic nurses? Silent Hill meets Resident Evil? Anyway, that was a great image.

Collateral_Damage ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 1:51 PM

Congats. I thought of Resident Evil and Silent Hill when i first saw the image as well. It was just so very well done.

Samhain74 ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 5:12 PM

Agreed,that image was freaky as anything,greatly done and a well deserved win,my vote if i wasnt in the challenge myself:D congratulations.

BGHart ( ) posted Sat, 07 May 2005 at 6:30 AM

So sorry, I am late. I completly missed this contest, but anyhow I want to congratulate the winner. :))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.