Tue, Oct 22, 12:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Mirroring a Pose - How to?

webmaster421 ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 5:20 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:15 AM

Hi, I am wondering if it's possible to mirror a pose in Poser? I had already set up a pose and want to use the exact same pose on figure 2, only I want it mirrored. Is there a way of doing this without having to copy/paste each and everyone of the dial settings? [I thought I saw a tutorial somewhere but now I can't find it.] Help anyone? Thanks so much, Vicki

Rance01 ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 5:25 PM

Figure menu, Swap right and left. That is, save the pose to palette, apply to the second figure and then use the figure command. Best Wishes, Rance

Rance01 ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 5:27 PM

Sorry, that is Figure menu, Symmetry, Swap Right and Left. Rance

webmaster421 ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 5:35 PM

Thank you Rance01!!! :-D

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 5:36 PM

AFAIK Symmetry doesn't work correctly in P4 or ProPack.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

nickedshield ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 7:34 PM

If you are using PPP or above there is a python script in the free stuff area...swap pose I believe.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2005 at 7:39 PM

I should have added, it works perfectly in P5.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2005 at 7:38 AM

Symmetry works fine for me in Poser 4 - I use it all the time. Your mileage may vary... If your figure has clothes conformed to it, the trick is to answer yes when asked if you want to copy joint parameters; the clothing will then follow the new pose without any fiddling in the conform menu.

webmaster421 ( ) posted Fri, 06 May 2005 at 10:09 AM

Thanks so much all!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.