Sun, Sep 22, 2:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: is there a fix for the content paradise check out yet

artbyphil ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2005 at 6:18 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Hi I still can't manage to keep any contents in my cart at content paradise. I place an item in go to check out and its gone. I've tried using internet explorer 6 and the latest mozilla firefox, as anyone found a solution to this ?

zulu9812 ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2005 at 7:01 AM

what security settings do you have on IE?

odeathoflife ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2005 at 7:53 AM

never had this problem what I can't do it keep my self signed in.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

artbyphil ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2005 at 6:18 PM

I've got the security sttings set to low. I use zone alarm so thought it might have been that so I disabled it but it didn't make difference. By the way I can't stay signed in either. it's strange. I dont have this problem on other sites or stores, so I asume it must be somthing spcific to this one.

Francemi ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2005 at 6:28 PM

It is weird. I never had any problem at Content Paradise, not when I used MSIE and not now that I use FireFox. I stay signed in as long as I want and when I'm done, I go to my shopping cart and everything I put there is still there. I go to checkout and it checks out fine. I click on Download and it downloads fine. ?!?!

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

odeathoflife ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2005 at 6:38 PM

me too once I am signed in everything is there but it is hard to sign in from poser ( I have to click the dev team link just to find a sign in form.) if I keep a browser window open then I stay signed in but as soon as I close all my browsers window's then start up IE again and go to CP then I have to sign in again.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Francemi ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2005 at 7:09 PM

I would not know about signing in from Poser... I always get there the same way I go to any other website.

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2005 at 11:07 PM

A possibly silly question... it wants a credit card, not paypal,... what goes in the "CVV2" file? I've been trying to get the Jessi and James morphs. The freebies download just fine, but this I have to pay for. :sigh: Carolly

Francemi ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2005 at 11:27 PM

Are those by RDNA? Because if they are, you can get them directly at RDNA and can pay with credit card. If they aren't RDNA's, just ignore this reply. ;o)

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Poseur ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2005 at 11:46 PM · edited Thu, 05 May 2005 at 11:46 PM

Attached Link: http://www.shopsite.com/help/6.1/en-US/sc/pro/cvv2.help.html

Hauksdottir, The CVV2 is the last three digits of the number printed on the *back* of your credit card, in the signature area. See the link for examples.

It's a security feature since it doesn't get printed on receipts. Therefore the online merchant knows you have the actual card and somebody hasn't just stolen one of your receipts out of the garbage and is using it to make online purchases.

Message edited on: 05/05/2005 23:46

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 06 May 2005 at 1:01 AM

Oh! There is a number in there... I didn't see it under my signature, and didn't know to look for it, either. I'm so used to setting aside money in PayPal (so I only spend what I have alloted), that the debit card seldom comes out of the wallet, even though it can be used to buy stuff. The sale is over now, but I still will need these morphs... so let's see if I can empty ye old cart. Thanks! Carolly

krazik ( ) posted Fri, 06 May 2005 at 12:16 PM · edited Fri, 06 May 2005 at 12:16 PM

artbyphil: Have you contacted CP support? There is a contact us form on the site, or you can email to support@contentparadise.com.

Mary is our support person and can help you track down any problems you might be having.

-Rylan
CP Developer

Message edited on: 05/06/2005 12:16

artbyphil ( ) posted Fri, 06 May 2005 at 1:37 PM

cheers Ill try that.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.