Sat, Oct 5, 12:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:52 am)

Subject: "Shin Sangoku Musou" any idea what she's called?

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2001 at 2:51 PM ยท edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 10:29 AM
Site Admin

It means Dynasty Warriors 2 - or so I am told, but that's the title of the new playstation2 game! :( I was swept off by her looks and costume, I couldn't resist bringing her into 3Dlife for Poser as she already exists on some other game platform..but it sure would be nice to call her something else than just DW2 female...don't you agree? :) So if anyone knows her actual name..please share it with me so I can share HER with the rest of you too! Thanks! :) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2001 at 4:10 PM

She rocks, course all your stuff does! Marque

sublimate ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2001 at 6:51 PM

This is really cool! According to http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/shin_sangoku_musou_characters.txt her name is Son-Shoukou.

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 02 February 2001 at 12:43 AM
Site Admin

Now go figure this out...sigh! According to someone else in another post owning the game, the manual has a picture of her as Shang-Hiang! HEEEEEEELLLPPPPP!!!!!

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

artnik ( ) posted Fri, 02 February 2001 at 2:46 AM

I don't know what her right name is, but I don't care. She's absolutely delightful.

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Fri, 02 February 2001 at 3:10 AM

Her costume definately looks Chinese, maybe Mandarin or Cantonese, but possible another ethnic Chinese group as China has many sub-ethnic groups. The name Shin Sangoku Musou sounds Japanese and she and her costume are NOT Japanese. So I would go with the Shang-Hiang name, which sounds Mandarin to me. Frankly, Western people today confuse all these Asian cultures and I doubt any of these Game characters are truely based upon any specific Asian culture. My favorite Asian character is Jackie Chan, who is a really decent guy who really kicks butt... (See "Rumble In The Bronx" 1995)

jonfe ( ) posted Fri, 02 February 2001 at 4:13 AM

Actually, Rena, I don't think that her name matters :) IMHO the only thing that matters is that you have done an excellent job on her (as usal - no surprise here :)... As far as her name is concerned, well, 'it's all Chinese to me' (old Greek saying :)... Greetings from -a rather sunny despite the weather forecasts- Piraeus... Jon

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Fri, 02 February 2001 at 2:29 PM

I think you have the ideal costume and character talents to create a Hindi Woman character. Duanemoody just posted her in Freestuff and a Sari for her would be great. There are already Taj Mahal models floating around at places like 3DCafe, so... if you have the time later on...

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2001 at 8:28 AM
Site Admin

I'm always delighted to see poser users around turning out to share my nationality! Jonfe..that was a very welcome surprise! :o) As for her name..well, I've decided to stick with Shang-Hiang as she's definately Chinese (game takes place in feudarchic China from further research I've gone through) and if I've put my "A"s and "B"s correctly she's part of the WU dynasty in the game - hopefully! :o) Now if I can lure Steve to create a blade the shape I need (or if I'm not too lazy and give it a shot myself in a 3D program -despite the natural dislike I feel for any kind of 3Dmodelling) then..maybe she'll become available with a couple of blades too, so we cover all her image versions I've managed to come up with and keep everybody happy! :o)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.