Tue, Oct 22, 3:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Welcome back pidjy !!!

RodsArt ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 8:29 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:28 AM

I was surprised to see your post to Rochr's thread. Very glad to have your company and artistic creativity with us again. ICM Rod

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

attileus ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 9:06 AM

Yeah, welcome back; looking forward to your creations, pidjy!

vasquez ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 10:20 AM

me too!!! me too!!!

Erlik ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 10:37 AM

Yeah!

-- erlik

dan whiteside ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 10:45 AM

I second that emotion ;-)

pidjy ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 11:05 AM

Thanks a lot guys.. It's gonna take time for me to do some graphical stuff again but I will! Glad to be here with you! Warm regards

Ang25 ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 11:18 AM

So glad to see you back! Hugs

Claymor ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 11:37 AM

So good to see a legendary name back with us. pidjy was one of the regs when I started here and one of the inspirations for staying early on. Glad to see you back.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 11:52 AM

Nice to have you back.

danamo ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 1:00 PM · edited Mon, 09 May 2005 at 1:01 PM

Welcome back friend!! I was reading today's posts and my jaw dropped when I saw your name once again! I now believe even more in the power of prayer,lol. I have visited your gallery several times for inspiration in your absence. I really hope to see some new works by you in the near future. Peace and Health, Dan

Message edited on: 05/09/2005 13:01

Quest ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 8:25 PM

Alright now! Welcome back to another extraordinary talent! You know where the fridge is, make yourself at home!

Swade ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 11:04 PM

Pidjy.... It was just fantastic to see you made it back to the Bryce Forum. I remember your last post and it saddened a lot of us. A lot of us have been praying for you. And like Danamo said...prayer works.

Your departure was quite sudden. Your return doesn't have to be that sudden. Take your time and to get back into things. Your health is more important to us than you pushing out images/models. So if all we get to do for awhile is read posts/replies you make... that is a great start to the return of a much appreciated and inspirational member of this forum.

Great to have you back buddy!!! 8)

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 6:09 AM

Always good to see a returning Brycer. ;o) Welcome back!! AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

pidjy ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 7:59 AM · edited Tue, 10 May 2005 at 8:02 AM

Thank you all once again, I miss my words to explain my feelings, but I do feel like home here. I just got to buy a new Bryce program ( because I'm on PC now.. And the Bryce I got is for MAC only) and I'll be back with creations!

Thank you 4 your prayers too... it gave me the strengh to fight the disease.. and to win. I'm still on heavy medications, but I'm young so I got a real chance to get through it.

Message edited on: 05/10/2005 08:02

Incarnadine ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 9:44 PM

So glad to hear the potential prognosis. Looking forward to your new works.

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

FWTempest ( ) posted Wed, 11 May 2005 at 10:25 AM

what a coincidence... I've been working on an entry for this month's challenge (my first in several months) and I was using pidjy's ruin model... got to wondering whatever happened to the old chap... glad to see you're still kicking ;o) medication is gooood ;oD

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.