Sun, Sep 22, 4:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 8:32 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Activate download

Belladzines ( ) posted Sat, 07 May 2005 at 8:03 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 8:47 PM

hi !! me again! i've just bought two things and paying thru paypal, have sent the email to the store email addy... as i've never paid with paypal before, could you let me know how long it takes? or is it the same turnaround as the credit card verification? thanks!! AS xx

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 08 May 2005 at 9:16 AM

Hi AS, I'm showing that this is still waiting on payment. Can you email store@renderosity.com with your PayPal transaction id# so that we can manually verify. Deb

Debbie M.

Belladzines ( ) posted Sun, 08 May 2005 at 5:09 PM

thanks Deb!! ok question - cause when i've bought at poserpros - it automatically goes straigth to paypal - i dont have this transaction thingo... lol... so how do i do this? if its too difficult, can you cancel this and i'll buy again but using my credit card instead? sorry DEb!!! but thanks in advance!! sharyn

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 08 May 2005 at 8:32 PM

You can make your payment via PayPal to payments@renderosity.com and then let me know so that I can manually verifty receipt. Deb

Debbie M.

Belladzines ( ) posted Sun, 08 May 2005 at 9:00 PM

ok.. thanks deb!! sorry to be such pain!! sent you an IM.... thanks a million!! sharyn

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 7:09 AM

Hi Sharyn, You're not a pain :) I'm going to catch my IM's in just a sec :) Thanks! Deb

Debbie M.

GalaxyStorme ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 11:37 AM

I seem to be having the same trouble. BOught some stuff last night. Got my receipt from Pay Pal and am still waiting, 12 hours later. Help? Thanks, Galaxy

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 1:10 PM

Hi Galaxy, I'm showing that your purchases have been downloaded. If you're having any problems accessing the files, please let me know. Thank you for shopping the MarketPlace.! Deb

Debbie M.

Belladzines ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 5:54 PM

Thanks Deb!! your a gem!! have a gorgeous day.

GalaxyStorme ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 7:34 PM

Thank you! Galaxy

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 9:14 PM

You are both very welcome :) Thanks! Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.