Mon, Sep 9, 7:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:41 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: The Ultimate Urban Environments! -Urban Sprawl-

stonemason ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 10:07 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 8:04 PM

Attached Link: Urban Sprawl

file_236089.jpg

The concept is simple: a huge city environment that is all-encompassing - a 360 degree panorama of modern-day buildings. Built with efficient geometry and easy-on-the-system textures, Urban Sprawl will take your animations and renders to a new level of contemporary realism. Divided into different body groups (northside, southside, etc.), these can be turned off or rearranged to suit your visual requirements. Features Presented as a figure(.cr2), Urban Sprawl's body groups are as follows: Northside Southside WestSide Eastside Central(contains all of the roads) SkyDome Roadmarkings Cameras 10 Camera presets are included Lights Lights for both Poser 4 and 5 are included MAT poses Cables thin.pz2 Cables thick.pz2 DefaultMAT.pz2 TexturesOff.pz2 This environment comes fully textured with 73 texture maps ranging in size from 128x128 to 1024x1024. *image rendered in Poser 5

Cg Society Portfolio

stonemason ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 10:08 PM

Attached Link: Dark Places: Back Alley

file_236091.jpg

Features Figures: The Back alley.CR2 (loads with all props parented) Poses: Concrete wonderland .PZ2 GrungeAlley.PZ2 Graffitti Off.PZ2 Props Bottle.PP2 Bottle Broken.PP2 Pallet.PP2 Pallet & Tires.PP2 Pallet & Tires 02.PP2 Trash can.PP2 (With parented/moveable trash can lid) Dumpster.PP2 (With parented/moveable dumpter lids) Billboard.PP2 Trash01.PP2 Trash02.PP2 Trash03.PP2 Tire.PP2 Cigarette butt.PP2 Box.PP2 (A simple cardboard box) This set uses 91 material zones for ultimate versatility & many high quality & high res textures(averaging 2048x2048 for the walls)

Cg Society Portfolio

stonemason ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 10:10 PM

file_236092.jpg

The warehouse district..coming very soon

Cg Society Portfolio

stonemason ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 10:12 PM

file_236093.jpg

a sneek peek at just 2 of the props included in the warehouse ditrict

Cg Society Portfolio

madkat ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 11:26 PM

I have been very happy with both the Urban Sprawl and Dark Alley and was wondering when we might expect the Warehouse District to be available so I can be sure to save up for it. Thanks for the great work!

stonemason ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 12:04 AM

Hi madkat The Warehouse should be available maybe this week,I'm just waiting on Daz to make the installer :) Cheers Stefan

Cg Society Portfolio

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 7:12 AM

Nice to see another interesting st from you.

cplymill ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 7:35 AM

Does it come with standard units of measure?

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 4:41 PM

I think that I just saw someone walk around behind that warehouse building. Nothing but a silhouette.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 4:42 PM

Nahhhh.....it must have been a trick of the light.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 12:56 AM

Look forward to your new set Stefan! Have most of your sets and they're all first class! Any idea on pricing for this new set?

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

stonemason ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 1:04 AM

hmmm..I can't remember what price I put on the warehouse,lol I did make a point of keeping it less than Sprawl..maybe $29.95?..with 30% off for the first 2 weeks,I've also asked for Sprawl to go on sale at the same time :o).. also I'm slowly working on some kind of urban freebie scene,not sure when that'll be done though,exercising restraint is not my strong point & it's fast turning into another huge environent :| Cheers Stefan

Cg Society Portfolio

Robo2010 ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 7:50 AM

Wondering, when you are going to sell "Urban Sprawl" here at Renderosity.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.