Thu, Sep 19, 4:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: New architecture freebie!

Rochr ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 1:09 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:54 PM

Attached Link: http://www.rochr.com/Roundbuilding.zip

file_235973.jpg

One of the models used in "Elysium", in case anyone of you guys want to play with it. There can occur some screw-up in the import of the .obj (model parts are separated/resized etc), so i also have a B5 obp, which is fixed and grouped. OBJ - 3.9 Mb(link) Fixed OBP - 11.5 Mb = http://www.rochr.com/Roundbuilding.zip Cheers!

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

danamo ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 1:17 PM

Thank you Rudy! That is a gorgeous model!

Rochr ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 1:26 PM

A slight correction, since the edit-time ran out... The fixed obp is located at: http://www.rochr.com/RoundbuildingB5.zip

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

foleypro ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 1:55 PM

Humbled we are by thy Presence...

draculaz ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 2:30 PM

NVIATWAS!!!

danamo ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 3:04 PM

ROFL@Drac!

Erlik ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 3:34 PM

Nah, that's not a proper temple for NVIATWAS. Where's the altar? And the torches are not supplied. In my time, I tell you, we had real live guttering torches and altars positively oozing with black ichor of defeated forces of darkness. Kids these days... you think that a proper temple can be open to the sky? No, I tell you. The proper temple is either underground or roofed with thick great slabs of glittering obsidian. None of these wishy washy Greek columns. Speaking of the Greek, where are the virgins? Or that was Romans? I forget... When you've looted so many temples and ravished so many altar maidens as I did, all of them tend to run together.... :-) Nice, Rudy.

-- erlik

Elsina ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 3:38 PM

It is beautiful! Thank you.

My gallery @ Renderosity

brycelover ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 5:29 PM

RodsArt ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 5:38 PM

Thanks Rudy! LOL @ Erlik.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 6:04 PM

oooooo, very very nice. Thank you...Sharen

Mahray ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 6:43 PM

Sweeett!!

Come visit us at RenderGods.

Ignore the shooty dog thing.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 7:22 PM

Da..Da.Da.Da.Da.Da....Da..Da...Da...Da..Da..Da.Da..Da...Da (Captain Kirk fighting against he's old time friend Spock to the death).

Zhann ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 12:50 AM

Thank you Rudy!!!!!

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

Kemal ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 2:06 AM

Very nice modeling, Rudy, thanks for sharing it ! :D

AgentSmith ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 6:13 AM

file_235974.jpg

Man, beautiful modeling, and how many parts? Dang...lol. Thank You! AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

bandolin ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 7:27 AM

Exquisite as usual. Referring to both Rochr's model and AS's scene

<strong>bandolin</strong><br />
[Former 3DS Max forum coordinator]<br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php">Homepage</a> ||
<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/sitemail/">SiteMail</a> ||
<a href="http://excalibur.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=70375">
Gallery</a> || <a href="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?username=bandolin">
Freestuff</a>
<p><em>Caution: just a hobbyist</em></p>

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 8:12 AM
Forum Moderator

AS: That's the launch pad for Thunderbird 3, right?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

marcfx ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2005 at 6:56 PM

Very pleased to except this gorgeous model......this will explain how the curves are made. Thanks so much Rudy, your a gent :)

Smile, your dead a long time :)

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2005 at 7:58 PM
Forum Moderator

OOOO! Forgot to say thankyou! So sorry! Many, many thanks, Rudy!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Rochr ( ) posted Sun, 12 June 2005 at 3:48 PM

file_235975.jpg

Glad you like it. To bad the "temple" itself was a 500 MB model, otherwise i wouldve posted it too.

...perhaps its for the best. Two of these pretty much sunk both Cinema AND Bryce, making both apps unworkable.

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 12 June 2005 at 6:26 PM

That temple is awesome!!! what detail!!! Sure you don't want to give it up? 500mb doesn't seem to be that much, I've loaded larger models and didn't have problems with Bryce........

marcfx ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 1:47 AM

I agree with Zhann, you could always brake it down in daily/weekly for parts like the entrances, roof, base, middle and top, just a thought..........and it would be a massive learning experience for us (ME) to the detailed work you do so well.........or even a 'send me email address and I'll send you the model' LOL..........EXCELLENCE IS YOUR FORTE!.....Well done Rudy.

Rochr ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 1:37 PM

Well, actually, i was playing with the thought of making a series of buildings/structures in similar style and put them up in the marketplace...ducks Of course, this one would need to be rearranged and pieces merged. Right now it has like 10 million pieces. :)

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Ang25 ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 1:39 PM

I think putting some up in the market place is an excellent idea. Good marketing ploy would be to give one away free from a set and sell the rest ;)

marcfx ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 2:08 PM

@Rochr Well, I could always borrow your models and then brake them down for you ;) just ask away! ......... My problem is that i have already bought your things and now I hover over your every move just incase of some WIP's have sections of details so i can try to make myself (not copy), as you give so much aspriration and insperation (is that the right way round?)to us/me. Have I groveled low enough yet!! LOL. Anyway, just hurry up and post someting as I'm getting Rochr's artwork withdrawal symptom. :)

Zhann ( ) posted Tue, 14 June 2005 at 3:37 AM

If you decide to market it, instead of as a freebie, do so as a construction kit, so the buyer can mix and match pieces to create original buildings, there maybe some details they would leave off or increase in number......just a thought

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.