Sun, Sep 22, 6:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: what going on with the pro pack?

iNSEcT ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 1:23 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:31 AM

they say at curious labs its supposed to be released late jan 2001, which is now as im sure you know:) anyone have any news on this?

MikeJ ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 2:10 AM

Yeah, they ARE kinda dragging butt on it aren't they? But I'm sure it's simply a matter of them wanting to perfect it, because there are ALOT of people waiting for it, and will be carefully scrutinizing it. I think they're also concerned about what the Light Wave people think about it too. I'm anxiously waiting, as well--- it'll finally force me to learn Flash, the way I see it. ;)

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 2:27 AM

I think it's going into final packaging production now, then it's off to the store shelves etc.. On your mark, get set, place your orders! ;-)

iNSEcT ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 4:33 AM

sweet cant wait, i just hope it will work with max4 cause there is only info about the max 3!, hehe that would be a piss off for me after spending all this money for max 4 :p

eh3d ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 6:01 AM

I hope it will be optimized for Lightwave6.5 rather than for 6.0. I'm sure as longer we have to wait for it as more perfect it will be. That in mind keeps me patient. EH

TRAVISB ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 7:37 AM

i was reading it was already released my qustion is does it just make importing a static ,odel or will you be able to import actual animation aldo does lw6,5 have angle deformers?

archlite ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 7:56 AM

I just ordered it from a store www.dvdirect.com in Champaign, IL They said I should get it soon. I hope they were right.

"But I being poor, have only my dreams. I place my dreams at your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams." --William Yeats

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 1:42 PM

...I will await the taste-test of others. If its Ravens, after such a LONG wait, it will be worth it. I hope so, as I can already get everything I need now with Lightwave 6.5. Poser animations INSIDE lightwave is what I would like to see...

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 1:50 PM

I would contact CL about MAX4 & LW6.5 before getting the ProPack for use with those versions.

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2001 at 10:56 PM

The CL Website shows Lightwave 6.5 running Pro-Pack, so THAT is good news. Seems that they couldn't release Pro-Pack without making it fully (hopefully) compatible with Lightwave 6.5...

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2001 at 1:43 AM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com

Pro Pack does work with LW 6.5; in fact, we recommend using 6.5 because it corectly supports Poser UV mapping. The PzrForLW plug-in will work with LW 5.5, 6.0, and 6.5. If you have 6.0, the 6.5 updater is available free from Newtek. The plug-in allows you to bring in figures, props, materials, and animations to Lightwave. Anthony Hernandez Senior Technical Writer Curious Labs

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.