Mon, Sep 9, 6:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: My stuff, elsewhere ! :D

Kemal ( ) posted Wed, 11 May 2005 at 2:37 PM ยท edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 2:34 AM

file_236650.jpg

This photo is from DragonCon last year (sci-fi convention) and some of my Farscape fans buddies asked me if I wanted one of my renders to be shown overthere...

There is also some stuff featured on official SILO website gallery NeverCenter SILO, and as well on this recently created french Silo users website: Clic here ! :)

Off to go to normal life now, and model something !!! :D

Kathye ( ) posted Wed, 11 May 2005 at 2:43 PM

Heyyyy, a fellow Farscaper :)

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 11 May 2005 at 3:31 PM

what the frell?..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

draculaz ( ) posted Wed, 11 May 2005 at 3:32 PM

congrats dude! :)

Kemal ( ) posted Wed, 11 May 2005 at 8:07 PM

Thanks, peeps, sorry for a late reply, been outside all day, taking photos, yep, what a frell I was doing that for, it is 80 degrees outside, hot as hell !!! :D

Zhann ( ) posted Wed, 11 May 2005 at 10:34 PM

Congrats!

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 12:29 AM

And 80 degrees is sweater weather. Oh wait a minute, you probably meant Celsius not Farenheit.

Kemal ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 12:55 AM

Lol, no I meant Farenheit, that is what we use in USA these days :P Not as hot as it can be, but it started kind of early this year, it was 90 the other day...:)

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 9:21 AM

80? a pleasant spring day here in the South..;) now 105, that's Texas hot..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Erlik ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 10:11 AM

Wish it was 80 here. It was only about 4 centigrades the other day. And that's May? Congratulations! Hm. Dragoncon. That's not a proper SF convention. :-P

-- erlik

Kemal ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 1:31 PM

Sure it is, lol, ok, it's called Dragon*Con, hehe... Seriously, Farscape corner was rather small and relatively un-important, cuz show was cancelled on Sci-Fi channel, mostly fans and couple of actors (Claudia and Ben did not come, that kind of sucked)...:(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.