Thu, Sep 19, 8:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:12 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Pro Pack Forum

kupa ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2001 at 4:15 PM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 2:33 PM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com

Has a separate Pro Pack Forum been established? Steve Cooper

JeffH ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2001 at 5:29 PM

We have a PoserPython forum so far. If we create a Pro Pack forum will your Tech staff post to it on a regular basis? ;-) -Jeff

kupa ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2001 at 7:03 PM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com

Jeff, I think that Engineering, QA and Tech, as well as our Docs guy Anthony will be posting. I've forwarded off four urls of threads from all the forums so far with PP issues and asked them to take a look and input as needed. I'd prefer to keep general PP posts in the Poser area and split out the advanced PoserPython group like you've done. Once more folks start using some of the other Pro Pack features, specific subforums may make some sense, ie a Flash group or Avatar creators and so on. Bottomline, the online communities are a great source of unbiased feedback and I want to get everyone on our end involved directly. I just want to know where to send them. Steve Cooper Curious Labs

KenS ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2001 at 7:06 PM

Hi Steve! Ken

JeffH ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2001 at 7:18 PM

Okay cool. I guess we'll wait and see what develops. -JH.

kupa ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2001 at 7:47 PM

Ken, my man! I'm out most of february on a press tour. I'd love to connect again when I get back. email works for now though... kupa

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2001 at 1:04 PM

I don't think we'll need a SPECIFIC forum for this... I think it will be like Michael and Victoria; something that will DOMINATE the Poser Forum for about two months then drop to an occasional question. It will also have a presence on the Technical forum, probably forever. But with the forum for Python Scripting I believe we've got it covered here... ?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.