Fri, Sep 20, 4:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: I'm still a beginner, i'm still in trouble:-)

TOXE ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 9:09 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:36 AM

Hi all, i've created a set of poses for my character, it have a golf iron in his hands. I've linked the iron at the right hand and the left hand to the iron and it work very fine with IK. But when i apply my custom poses that i've created before, the iron go where it want, not where it could be. Without IK the poses work well, but the left hand is disconected from the iron and the other hand. Someone can help me? -TOXE

svdl ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 9:57 AM

That is what happens when you save a pose to the library with IK enabled. Saving a pose to the library should ALWAYS happen with IK off! IK is fine for setting up a pose (I usually switch between IK on and off when building a pose) but it plays havoc when it is saved to the library.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

TOXE ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 10:29 AM

Thanks svdl! Ok i'll convert my poses without IK:-) Have a nice day -TOXE

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 12:54 PM

and as you get better, the trouble never stops, it just gets more complicated..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

TOXE ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 1:05 PM

eheh, i've noticed, but i'm a brave guy;-) But, maybe after many years of development some things could be much better. I've put again my hands on poser after 4/5 years and the bugs are always the same:-( -TOXE

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.