Mon, Sep 23, 12:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:52 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Which figures ............?

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 4:25 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.philc.net/WardrobeWizard.htm

A few questions for you all.....
  1. Which figures do you own?
  2. Which figures do you use most?
  3. Which figures would you use most if clothing was not a restriction?
  4. Which figures would you purchase if clothing was not a restriction?

New public beta at the link

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Xena ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 4:31 PM
  1. All of them! 2. Aiko 3, Steph 3, David and Laura 3. Same as 2 but morphed versions 4. I have 'em all anyway ;)

karanta ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 4:39 PM
  1. Not all - but most of them ;) 2. V3, S3, A3, M3, Jessi, Laura, Maddie 3. Same as 2 4. I would not buy other figures.

My Renderosity Store

guarie ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 4:45 PM
  1. All of them 2. David, V3, Hiro, Luke and Laura 3. Same as above 4. I have them all too - but it would make buying clothes easier - because I know if I saw something I wanted it wouldn't matter who the outfit was for, I could just resize it :)

Crescent ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 5:15 PM
  1. Pretty much all of them. 2. V3, M3, D3, Aiko, Hiro. 3. Aiko, Hiro. 4. Well, since I own pretty much all of them, that's not an issue. ;-)

Lyric_ ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 5:28 PM
  1. Erm all of em LOL 2. V3, M3 3. SP3 and D3 4. Anton's Maximus

I closed my eyes and saw heaven, I opened them and the face before me was heaven on earth

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 5:44 PM
  1. Humanoids (I'm assuming you don't want a list of the animals): Vicky 2 and 3, Michael 2 and 3, Stephanie Petite, David, Poser 4, 5 and 6 figures 2. I use Stephanie, David and Vicky 3 the most. 3. I would use the same ones, but with morphs. 4. I'm not planning any figure purchases at this time, unless it is a skeleton or two. ;)

Katoran ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 6:25 PM
  1. Monsters, mostly. Ragabash, Jolly Troll, stuff like that. Also Aiko 3 and Hiro, Behemoth, V2 and M2, Grim (an M2 variant from Daz.) I imagine I'll use the new skeletons a lot as well. (Both Screamin' Sid and the Millenium Skeletons.) 2. Fairly random - I mostly just play around. 3. Probably the same selection - most of the monsters work without clothes, though it would be nice to have more for the relatively humanoid ones. (Jolly Troll could use some more stuff to wear.) 4. In my case, it's the reverse - there's a few clothing items I'd get if they fit Aiko 3, since I don't have, or want, V3.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 6:31 PM
  1. Mostly all of them 2. I mostly use M3 or D3 with some weird hybrid stuff for reference only. 3. Mostly 2 again. Perhaps switch the order of D3 and M3. 4. I pretty much have just about all the figures I want (that are out now) but I would buy more clothing if I could swap it over to.

Larry F ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 6:44 PM
  1. Mostly all. 2. Use mostly all (hey, I spent the money - except for the freebies, of course, and then the $$ accessories.). 3. Don't do much morphing but buy/download a bunch. 4. Have a LOT of clothing also, but would certainly like to convert between/amongst. Who wouldn't? Thanks.

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 7:19 PM
  1. most of the daz figures not all 2. V3,youngteen laura, M3 3.all of them 4.Steph or David

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 7:40 PM

1.Which figures do you own? Those that come with P6, M2, M2rr, M3, M3rr, V2, V2rr, V3, V3rr, David, SP3, Luke/Laura, Matt/Maddie, PT/PS boys, PT/PS girls, Aeon Robin, Aeon Raphael, Khan-Lemurtek, Shaharazad-Lemurtek 2.Which figures do you use most? M2rr, M3rr, V3rr, David, Luke, SP3 3.Which figures would you use most if clothing was not a restriction? David, Aeon Raphael, SP3 4.Which figures would you purchase if clothing was not a restriction? Aeon Mary, Aeon Seth, Aeon Anna, probably more but many I don't remember because without support I won't consider buying them unless I really feel I need them.

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 7:51 PM
  1. Almost all of the DAZ humans (DAZ originals and brokered), most of their non-human characters, RC-Lina. 2. This month, Aiko, Hiro and RC-Lina. 3. Aiko, Hiro, RC-Lina, more of the non-human figures (Troll, Elemental) 4. None; lack of clothing hasn't stopped me yet. ;-) -- Walt Sterdan, Freelance

darken666 ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 8:04 PM
  1. heh. Everyone from P5, M2, M3, V2, V3, SP, Freak, Aiko 3, Mayadoll, RC-Lina, SA's Alpha, more that I can't remember off the top of my head 2. Almost all of them 3. Almost all of them 4. It's not so much which Figure I would buy, as which clothing I would buy if not restricted by figure.

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 8:10 PM
  1. Most of them 2. V3, and M3, and lately A3 and Hiro 3. Probably still V3 and M3, but I like the new Jessie too. 4. For me it's not so much what new figures I would purchase. As a clothing maker, I would like to make my clothing compatible for several figures out of the box. That's the value of this program to me.

nakamuram ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 9:15 PM
  1. Most of the Females 2. V3, A3, Jessi 3. V3, A3, Jessi 4. Ingenue Vicky

onimusha ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 9:44 PM
  1. M3, V3, Laura, David, A3 Base, MD, V2 2. M3+V3 3. David 4. None

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 10:10 PM

v3 and the freak mostly. also m3 and david

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Coleman ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 10:53 PM

All the adults (DAZ and Poser) - none of the kids or cutesy anime people

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 11:30 PM

All of them! And don't forget rosycheeks Lina and Staci!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 11:59 PM · edited Sat, 14 May 2005 at 12:05 AM
  1. M1/M2/M3/Senya - V2/V3 - Glamorous Vicky - Ingenue Vicky - SP - Stephanie 1 - PT Girls - Aiko 3 - Mayadoll - will probably add Laura in before too much longer.......

2. V3

3. V3/SP

4. None. I don't like 'toons (A3 has realistic characters built for her) -- don't need David -- to me, the Freak is a 'toon character..........

But if someone comes up with something amazing, then I might just change my mind and add it to the stable.

I can be persuaded: providing that a new character is good enough.

Message edited on: 05/14/2005 00:05

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 12:24 AM

Which figures do you own? Most of them, scratch that damn I have them all LOL. Which figures do you use most? Since poser 6 jessi and james. (Maximus within 14 days) Which figures would you use most if clothing was not a restriction? again jessi and james (Maximus within 14 days) Which figures would you purchase if clothing was not a restriction? Anton's MAXIMUS!!!

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

orangeparty ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 12:32 AM
  1. Aiko3, the girl, Koshi 1 & 2, Ichiro 1 & 2, V3, M3, Krystal, Kiki, Hiro. 2. Aiko, hiro, the girl, Koshi, Ichiro. 3. Same as 2 4. none.

RossoMan ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 1:01 AM
  1. Pretty much all of them 2. V3 - David - Aiko3 - Ingenue Vicky - The Girl 3. Same as 1. 4. None...have already a pretty collection at present.

shazz501 ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 1:08 AM
  1. most of them 2.koshini family,lina,staci,aiko 3 3.more toons :D 4.neftoon gal and pal

bjergtrold ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 1:51 AM
  1. Nearly everything from DAZ, Dina, AnimeDoll, Girl, NefToonGal, NefToonPal,...
  2. S3, D3, Aiko, Hiro, AD
  3. Dina, NefToonGal, NefToonPal
  4. Solandra/Carla

You know what is right for you. I know what is right for me.

Farside ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 2:32 AM
  1. All of them 2. V3 - M3 3. S3P - V3 - Jessie - James 4. Got them all, just waiting for merchants to look after more than just V3

philebus ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 2:37 AM
  1. M2, M3, David, Freak, Luke, Mat, V2, V3, Stephanie, Stephanie Petite, She Freak, Glamorous Vickie, Ingenue Vickie, Laura, Maddie, The Girl. Those are the humans ones. 2. Stephanie Petite, already used most. I would use the kids a little more often if I could get the clothes! 3. Elle. Would love but needs clothes!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 4:07 AM
  1. P4, P5, P6 families, Natalia and her merfolk kin, Sara, Mayadoll, M2, V2, Stephanie1, PT, Vittorio, Furette & lemurtek's group, your trogs. ;^) 2. The standard figures and M2, V2. 3. Natalia, the kids, the furries. 4. Koshini if needed as a seed file, because she has neat clothing. Possibly Maximus. I'm not interested in toon figures at all, and loathe the Freak, the Girl, and the other deformed monsters. I might dabble in anime because it is so stylish (not popular, stylistically interesting). I mostly do fantasy, and would love to be able to move dresses and armor between characters. Hmm... there's a whole packet of skeletons and ghouls, in here, too. Thanks for asking! Carolly

Elsina ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 4:42 AM
  1. All Daz characters inlcuding Aiko and Hiro, P4, P6 characters, Natalia/Dina and Mayadoll (don't have the girl, Koshini, Ichiro, Krystal, Kiki and Neftis characters) 2. M2, M3, David. 3. the milkids, milbaby, Luke/Laura, Matt/Maddie (especially period clothing) 4. none

My gallery @ Renderosity

eirian ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 5:16 AM
  1. All the native poser figures, V2, M2, Steph1, Original Mil Kids, V3, M3, David, Stephanie Petite, Glam Vickie, Ingenue Vicky, Freak, Girl. 2. V3 is my least favourite figure but I use her most because there's so much more out there for her. 3. Ingenue Vicky. StephP. I'm desperate for Awful Soul to do something, anything, for Steph! Love their clothing but gods I wish it wasn't for V3. 4. It would make the new mil kids a worthwhile investment. Might be tempted by some others, too.

stallion ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 9:25 AM

I'm a poser-holic
the answer to all those questions are
YES

Thank you PhilC

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

tonymouse ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 9:51 AM
  1. Which figures do you own? most of the daz ones and neftis's Gal and Ppal, and quite a bit of Sixus ones monsters 2. Which figures do you use most? M 2-3,D3,Freak,Hiro, DAZ Troll, Ichiro 1 and 2, Koshini1-2 ect. 3. Which figures would you use most if clothing was not a restriction? DAZ Troll, 4. Which figures would you purchase if clothing was not a restriction? I am happy with the figures I have so far I just would like to be able to dress them better/more options.

FishNose ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 1:09 PM
  1. Almost everything - except Lina, Aeon figs, Koshini & friends, Ella and Neftoon. Not all the monsters either. 2. Aiko3, V3, Laura, MayaDoll, V2, Girl, PT. 3. Same as above 4. Wouldn't buy other figs because of clothing availability. :] Fish

Porthos ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 5:51 PM

V3, Aiko3, SP3, David, M3, Hiro, Maddie, Matt, Laura, Luke etc.

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 3:14 AM
  1. Which figures do you own? Vicky 1-3, Mike 1-3, Stephanie, StephPetite, Koshini, Ichiro, Osian, Kalypso, Freak, Natalia/Natrixa, Dina, Elle, Girl, Mayadoll, MilKids, Luke&Laura, Matt&Maddie, Amy, David, P4 Content, P5 Content, P6 Content. 2. Which figures do you use most? P4 Female, P4 Male, Mike 1/2, Vicky 1/2 3. Which figures would you use most if clothing was not a restriction? All of them. 4. Which figures would you purchase if clothing was not a restriction? None. I already have all the figures I want. Kate

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 9:01 AM
  1. Mostly all of them 2. V3/M3/David/The kids 3. All of them....Would love to easily be able to switch around clothes...especially the kids. 4. None I attempt to switch clothes around now...just takes forever tweaking with dials.

mamba-negra ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 10:37 AM

Well, might as well toss my name in the bunch: 1. All of the modern, "realistic" figures from daz...don't have any of the koshini bunch, but I do have aiko and her partner. 2. RR m3 & RRv3 + Steph petite. 3. Ingenue Vicky 4. There are no figures I'm interested that I don't have at the moment

SecretOrchid ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 4:16 PM
  1. Which figures do you own? M3, V3, S3, D3, Freak, She-freak, Girl, Aiko, Hiro 2. Which figures do you use most? V3, S3, Aiko, Hiro 3. Which figures would you use most if clothing was not a restriction? D3, S3, Aiko, Hiro 4. Which figures would you purchase if clothing was not a restriction? Preshoolers, preteens

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.