Sat, Sep 21, 6:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Hair problem! ! ! PLZ... :)

itsik_m_18 ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 9:52 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:24 PM

file_238851.jpg

hi there... i need an help with hair in P5 when i put the hair on the crecher i dosent looks REAL! at all... i have tryed alots of hair files and non of them looks real when i randerd... my Question is how i can make the hair looks real or even beter then it is... 10x PPL and i hope u will halp me.

ashish_s_india ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 10:19 AM

Really real hir is possible only thru painting it in photoshop I guess. I use P6, Kozaburo hair and it still doesnt look very convincing sometimes.(most of the times :)) But one way to go is to set up your lights properly and use a bit darker hair. Hair looks a bit more convincing when I use daz's complex global lighting.

danamongden ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 1:26 PM

I've had a modest amount of luck with the P5/6 hair room and with the P5 dynamic hair wigs. See Dr. Geep's tutorial on dynamic hair. It's slow, but I think it looks pretty good.

Fazzel ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 3:53 AM

file_238852.jpg

I think Kozaburo makes some great looking hair.

Fazzel ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 3:58 AM

file_238853.jpg

and this

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 4:09 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1273

It's a bit difficult to tell what might be wrong, as your picture is very compressed. But, I don't think this hairstyle comes pre-loaded looking very realistic, look at the promo page at Daz. Wenke has done a set of painted textures for this hair, but I'm not aware of any realistic ones. Wenke's site: http://www.poserheaven.de/poserheaven.htm

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.