Wed, Sep 18, 5:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Testing import from Poser 6 to V5I (skin textures)

ws ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 3:04 PM ยท edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 4:35 AM

file_238693.jpg

Hello Today I have tested import from Poser 6. There is a result. Many tweekings needed in the material editor: - setting all highlights as white for all parts, - highlight global intensity at 50% - highlight global size at 0% (dull) - setting bump map depth at -0.01 - setting contrast in the effect tab at 50% For 'wet' parts as eyes, lips: - setting high value of highlight global size - contrast the same as above

There is no adjustment in the atmosphere except the sun is moving so as to have frontal sunlight. I am still not happy with lips - hard transition between lips and face skin. And I am not sure about eyes.

I hope that the effect of my 'trials and errors' will be useful. Of course I appreciate all advices how to improve the settings.

Thank you

lanaloe77 ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 9:58 PM

Nice job. The shadow on the eyes is too dark and the lips as you mentioned but otherwise I think it is good.

war2 ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 4:59 AM

have to agree, nice job and in my opinion realy nice looking

dburdick ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 12:24 PM

Excellent results - thanks for sharing

lululee ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 12:55 PM

WOW! Thank you so much for posting this. It is really helpful. Beautiful render. cheerio lululee

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.