Thu, Sep 19, 11:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: I dreamed I rode the Tour de France in my Maidenform bra...

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2001 at 9:09 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_145773.jpg

Supermodel Vickie checks out my new bicycle, which is just about done. Had to redo the front forks, and it isn't posable (yet), but it is pretty much all there. I think I'm going to have materials to alow retro half-chromed stays, too. Actually, the prototype had a chromed fork and the one chain stay cromed, but I like the looks much better like this, what do you think?

Butch ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2001 at 9:44 PM

Remember Queen's Bicycle Video? Gives a whole new meaning to happy bottom riding club Oh, the bike is ok too. butch

the3dwizard ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2001 at 9:55 PM

Bike what bike? Let me take another look. Oh, that thing between her legs is a bike! Very well done BTW!

OdD2oDd ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2001 at 10:50 PM

Whoa! Nice Job! hey..When your finished do ya mind if I take it 'round the block?? The bike that is..(umm..maybe the model too. hehe) Looks great and can't wait to see the finished work. OdD2oDd

JeffH ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2001 at 4:55 AM

Good thing you didn't model the gear shifts, or did you? ;-) Nice work. -JH.

Staale ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2001 at 7:51 AM

Attached Link: http://www.kellys.sk/cesky/htmobrazky/obrazky13.htm

On this site you find some good images if you want to texture your bike, the images are larger than they apper on the page (aprox 700*500). Staale

RonGC ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2001 at 11:23 AM

That bike looks very italian, i own a colnago from my competitve cycling days. Looks very Good. RonGC

kupa ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2001 at 12:48 PM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com

Jim, Being a former CAT II USCF rider in the 70s-80s, I look forward to seeing your road bike completed, and it looks brazed with lugs, (cinelli perhaps?) not tig. very cool. Did you build it with comfy Italian road angles or a steep US crit set-up? ;-) Steve Cooper Curiouis Labs

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2001 at 3:47 PM

Actually, I did model the gear shifters, they are under her leg, downtube shifters- just like on the prototype, which is less than a year old, a Gios, very Italian indead, steel frame with lugs, it is the replacement for my 27 year-old Peugeot PX-10. I did redo the fork to more of a Cinelli look. The Geos is sort of medium-steep, I guess, but it doesn't scare me on really fast bumpy decents, like the Peugeot did- and it is nice not having to worry about the tubulars seperating from their base tape!

JohnW ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2001 at 10:08 PM

OK, since you've got it to the nit-picky details stage... Nipples on the spokes is a nice touch, but how do you inflate the tires? Not the lack of pump, the lack of valve stems. From one who spends as much time fixing flats as riding, or does it just seem that way?

BlueRain ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2001 at 10:11 PM

Just dont smell the seat when shes done with it.

BlueRain ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2001 at 10:16 PM

Oh and Steve, Don't run over any pumpkins with holes in them,lol.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2001 at 7:22 AM

file_145774.jpg

Yep, I did forget the valve stems, I thought of that about the time I uploaded the pic at top. I don't think I'm going to have a pump (she could have one of those mini pumps in her pocket), I'm unsure about the water bottle, too. Anyway, here is what it looks like from the other side, "regular" Vickie is modeling the shorts that will be part of the package.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.