Fri, Sep 20, 5:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: May Challenge Reflections.....yeah yeah....

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 12:21 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:31 AM

file_239261.jpg

I know i should be on a break, but i thought id submit at least one picture before i go....played a little with selective colouring, hope you dont mind....see ya later!!!!!!!!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 12:22 PM

file_239263.jpg

And the thumb....not sure if its too big though....

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 1:43 PM · edited Sun, 15 May 2005 at 1:43 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/contests/challenge/may2005/may2005_page2.html

Added to Challenge page Still great to see you around...

got_it.jpgMessage edited on: 05/15/2005 13:43

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 1:57 PM

yeah yeah!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 2:53 PM

Geez Andreas!!! Now this is a stunner!! As a departure gift?? Well thx u darling!! Couldn't get any better!!! I'm totally in awe here!! Could definitely see this on my wall!!! Be back soon my sweet Andreas cos I miss u already! :(

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 3:37 PM

Very and creative..... feel as if I've been turned upside down....

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 4:14 PM

LMAO!!! Huh?? O_o

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 4:19 PM

Ooops...i think someone borrowed my login there Pascale, LOL!!!!!!!

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 4:44 PM · edited Sun, 15 May 2005 at 4:47 PM

Ooops that was me. I forgot I wasn't on my page! And I was so blown away by your pic I wanted to comment right away. I'm so embarrassed!...It must have looked really funny though. Sorry Andreas.I realized one second too late!(Right after closing, sigh).Thank goodness you saw it.Whew.

Message edited on: 05/15/2005 16:47

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

jimry ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 5:20 PM

awesome and yes, very creative concept..congrats :)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 5:25 PM

Ha! My post #6 should say very beautiful and creative... doh!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 5:37 PM

LOL@Chelle!! I was wondering what was supposed to be in between "Very" and "and"! O_o

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 7:04 PM

You did so well... a fine entry!

mireille ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 7:12 PM

WoW! Stunning.. it has a great impact! Excellent shot and postwork!

coolj001 ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 8:34 PM

Very beautiful. I like what you did w/the selective coloring. :-)

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 9:27 PM

gorgeous reflection, luv this idea, works great here! as long as this is just a break i won't give you a hard time about leaving :]

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 11:18 PM

Thank you oh you sweet people!!!!!!!!!! Its just a short break Cindy, would hate to get on your bad side, LOL. Thank you Michelle...you sure make a whole lot more sense now #:op

Andreas

Mystic Pic

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 11:29 PM

bad side? where? o.O! :]

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 12:34 AM

LMAO!!!!! Oooops...i wasnt suppose to tell anyone was i? #:op

Andreas

Mystic Pic

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 12:44 AM

amazing how many want to try out my rhinestone sparkly paddle! :D

Minbari ( ) posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 5:32 AM

Spectacular view. realy great work. I like what you did with the B&W in the sky, very interesting...

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 9:33 PM

ohh is beautiful !! thant relfection is just breathtaking and i am in awe!!! OHHHHHhhhhhhhhh...please dont go i miss you already.. sigh... this has to be put up its drop dead gorgeous ..and, it made my day today to see something from you!!!! hugs miss you already sighhhhhhhh..........sniff..

kimmers ♥ :O)

tesla ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 4:15 PM

Xlent job on the colors!!!Looks fantastic!!!

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2005 at 11:33 PM

I'm so sorry I haven't commented sooner,Andreas.Still getting over my embarrassment and how I embarrassed you,LOL.I love this pic. I'm so glad this isn't a contest!I would have to pull my self-portrait immediately!If it were a contest I'd have to vote for this ,hands down, because it is soooo great. Such a powerful and yet quiet image.I'm always impressed by your work, always,but this is so artistic and creative.Love it.Come back soon.And thanks for coming out of your break to comment on my work!-Marlene

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.