Tue, Oct 22, 4:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: work that cam "A tip

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 7:15 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:34 AM

clik the main camera you will see"focal turn focal to about 180 to 300 dollyz will pull the image back so you can see it make sure you run over to runtimedna and get some there very nice lights render your image like i sed in the render tip and wow you have a very nice real render try it and see and post how you did hugz

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 7:33 AM

here is a image of the cam tip and render tip Now i want to see how you did i did not postwork on the image and used Radiance Pro Light System outdoor07 hugz http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=960714

Typing Advisory :

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 8:07 AM

I have found that a focal length of 100 is good enough for most scenes. The higher focal numbers can make scenes look strange if there is a lot of depth in the scene, like a street scene for example, for a scene like that, you would be better making the focal length 100 or sometimes even less, depending on the scene.

stonemason ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 8:12 AM

I use a focal of 30 for street & architecture scenes,I find it adds depth..depends what your after I guess

Cg Society Portfolio

Irish ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 8:13 AM

Fantastic example image!! Can you tell me please where the Radiance Pro Lights are? Thanks! :) Irene

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 8:14 AM · edited Fri, 20 May 2005 at 8:16 AM

Ty for posting guys
Them tips I'm sure will go a long way and help a lot of ppl
hugz the Radiance Pro Light System By danae i bought here in the mp

Message edited on: 05/20/2005 08:16

Typing Advisory :

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 9:42 AM

Traveler's got a boatload in Free RDNA, I'm sure others do as well..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

jartz ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 5:10 PM

Thanks for the info, I'll give that a try. Any other tips like that will be appreciated. jlovesart2 aka JBWStar

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.