Sun, Sep 22, 4:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: The Wedding

cryptojoe ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 1:40 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:26 AM

file_242887.jpg

Sorry if it seems excessive, but I wanted to let friends see some of the pictures taken at my daughters wedding today. I couldn't afford a real photographer so... ...it's armature hour!

Yank My Doodle, It's a Dandy!

cryptojoe ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 1:45 AM

file_242891.jpg

Las Vegas LDS First Ward Bishop James Beard is the short one in the middle. Bishop Beard was kind enough to perform this ceremony with less than a weeks notice, and only an hour after getting off his day job (Mormons don't get paid to do their Priesthood Jobs).

After officiating, he made the proper signatures, took care of all the paperwork, and the wedding costs were limited to clothing and flowers.

cryptojoe ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 1:49 AM

file_242892.jpg

My Son-In-Law Mark, the one in the center is currently in the US Air Force. The three of them still look like Mormon Missionaries (yes, I'm Mormon too).

If you are wondering what that look on his face is all about...

cryptojoe ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 1:51 AM

file_242894.jpg

... it's called **THE FEAR OF GOD!!!**

kimariehere ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 2:13 AM

LOL at the fear of GOD!! beautiful bride and hansome groom congradulations!

kimmers ♥ :O)

UVDan ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 2:20 AM
Forum Moderator

Not bad for an amateur. Is that a model 70,30-06?

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 2:34 AM

LOL... sure to take good care of your little girl then & i won't mention the pixelation... opps! o.O! don't shoot! thanks for sharing joe & congrats again! she's beautiful :]

cryptojoe ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 3:04 AM

Yepper Dan, Winchester Mod 70 bolt action 30-06. With the scope, I can knock the pimple off a gnats ass a mile away!

Honestly though I gave it to the kid (my son) a few years back. Last time I fired I was still just as accurate as ever, but I'd like tho have broke my shoulder from the recoil!

After he finished basic training and AIT, I gave him all my guns. Well, almost all of them. He'll need a Class III to get the rest.

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 3:07 AM

I won't mention the pixelation either. You did get some good poses,and am sure the originals are much better. Besides am not going to say anything bad when you are in possesion of that thing. LOL.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 3:10 AM

ROFL good one Joe she made a beautiful bride. :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 1:34 PM

Your daughter is verrrrry beautiful!!!!! your baby is all grown up now!

JenX ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 6:10 PM

:D What a beautiful wedding!! :D nods I'd say this is as good an excuse as any to be away from here, LOL.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Smallworld ( ) posted Mon, 23 May 2005 at 2:24 AM

Nice pics Joe, and congratulations!

Brian

Fortitudine Vincimus - "by endurance we conquer."

coolj001 ( ) posted Mon, 23 May 2005 at 5:33 AM

Cool wedding photos. Beautiful daughter you have there...they look like a nice couple. Congratualations., and lol @ your gun photo. -Jeff

Azeiku ( ) posted Mon, 23 May 2005 at 9:29 AM

Congrats!! -Azeiku

cryptojoe ( ) posted Tue, 24 May 2005 at 2:15 AM

Hey guy's! Azeiku' Art 2 Part project, and reason for buying Rhino was to make a Ring for his bride to be!

Any guy that would go through all that I would be proud to call my Son-In-Law!

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 24 May 2005 at 1:28 PM

Okay Joe...you're scaring me now:) I have the fear of God!!! Lovely wedding photos. Stac

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.