Fri, Sep 20, 5:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: my first challenge on here , for May reflections

kimariehere ( ) posted Thu, 19 May 2005 at 11:35 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:30 AM

file_242220.jpg

This is of Chrissy ... in the bathroom .. bathroom was i mess so i smudged it some but like her reflection.. what do you think should i post this one?...

kimmers ♥ :O)

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 19 May 2005 at 11:53 PM

Are you asking if you should....sure..it's perfect.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

kimariehere ( ) posted Thu, 19 May 2005 at 11:58 PM

thanks i did allot smudging and didnt know if it looked to messy in the background... :O) thankz

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 12:01 AM

Well you probably really didn't have to.Bet it was fine without. But if you want this in I will add it to the challenge page

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

kimariehere ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 12:10 AM

thanks i didnt know where that was .. i would apprciate it ,, where do you go for that?..

tvernuccio ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 12:10 AM

awwwwwwww. she's precious!!!!! and so's your picture!!!! Awesome entry, Kimmers!!!! and how could you even think about NOT posting this one in your gallery? :) LOVE IT!!!

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 12:16 AM

Right here You post the image, then a thumbnail that is 100x80. I will do it for you and show you the size.

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 12:19 AM

file_242222.jpg

like this.

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 12:21 AM

Added to Challenge page
got_it.jpg

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 12:21 AM

Now click the got it button I put in and you can see the challenge page it is on.

kimariehere ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 12:46 AM

thanks ...like i said its my first time doing this thing..new at this whole forum stuff but i love it..!yea i did a challenge!! thanks!

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 12:47 AM

definately post it in your gallery! a classic mirror pose :] beautifully done, beautiful girl

soulofharmony ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 3:53 AM

that picture is awesome kimmie.. way to go..:) nikki

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 6:55 AM

Beautiful photo and a wonderful entry. Good luck Kimmie #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 10:23 AM

fyi! :] no luck needed, "There are no winners or losers, as we will NOT BE VOTING on these entries" it's something to go out & challenge yourself with for the month

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 10:51 AM

LOL, there you go!!! I had no idea how the challenge worked...but seeing how you SHOUTED just now Cindy, i think i got the message #:op Awe, i just keep learning something new each day in here, lol.

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 11:05 AM · edited Fri, 20 May 2005 at 11:06 AM

it's in "quotes" andreas, that's how it's written in the monthly challenge write up at the link... so people will read it when they look up the instructions... sigh... didn't mean to shout at you dearie... so when are you coming back?? :]

Message edited on: 05/20/2005 11:06

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 11:17 AM

Whew, thank you Cindy..what a relief, LOL. Im going away next week, on a little vacation to some mountains at the Swedish/Norwegian boarder to take some photos and do some hiking...and ill be officially (hmm..spellcheck the swede please) back on RR when i return home next friday. Hopefully with some cool landscape shots as well #:O) ...and pssst...i didnt think you shouted all that loud really...i keep my screen at a pretty high res #;o). OOooops...now i feel like ive hi-jacked (wheres my dictionary..spellcheck again pls) this thread. Sorry about that Kimmie. Someone ban me please!!!! #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 11:22 AM

ah great!! good to read... sounds like fun... yep sorry kimmers... a good paddling for us both :]

kimariehere ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 11:50 AM

LOL AT CYN and Andreas!! ... hehehe ... too funny made me smile anyways the two of you!!! LOL ANDREAS GET BACK SOON WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! not the smae here with out cha!! MEAN THAT!

kimariehere ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 11:52 AM

ps i wasnt shouting hehehehe ;oO

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 1:10 PM

Cool entry indeed Kim!! I would love to see the shot without the smudging though! wink :D

kimariehere ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 2:55 PM

noope bathroom was a mess not gunna show you my painties hangin up (jks!! ) hehe

tesla ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 3:35 PM

Looks great!!!cute daughter!!!post it!!!

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 5:37 PM

Ha! another who has a Bathroom Studio. Done especially in the Spirit of the Challenge. A Portrait to be cherished :]

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 8:29 PM

Thats a KEEPER if I ever saw one Kim! Its got SPECIAL written all over it!

kimariehere ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2005 at 1:22 AM

file_242227.jpg

ok 2nd attempt .. some said they thought i smugded to much so i changed it redid it tonight.. and then i dunno which one to keep on my gallery cause i just was relieved when cyn( ohh your the biggest sweetheart in the whole wide wold ) comes on and says leave it .. ok now just for my own personal use and one to leave up do you like the above one or the newer not as smugded one better .. thanks again for your help... i am a libra and bad at deciding cause i am so hard on myselfat times.. lol...thanks!!

kimariehere ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2005 at 1:26 AM

file_242231.jpg

just for fun here is another reflection shot taken on the piano right after (..uh huh yeah- i do play piano ,...flute and a weak but kinda woody guthrish folky guitar ...anything creative is fun .. !!)

kimariehere ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2005 at 1:34 AM

ps yeah -her hair is a god aweful mess i can NEVER GET HER TO BRUSH IT SHE RUNS AWAY AND HIDES....augh ...lol

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2005 at 1:39 AM

Awe, shes such a doll. I personally like the second one alot more cause it is smudged less. And that one on the piano is just adorable!!!!

Andreas

Mystic Pic

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2005 at 2:05 AM

keep the original kimmers, remember what you said you'll never please everyone, don't even try sweet piano top shot too :] just a bit tight on top cool, you play instruments!

kimariehere ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2005 at 3:07 AM

yep i didnt do anything to it ..to really clean it up .. simple fix just add a thick border -recrop then up the contrast slightly and oh yeah take out the water spots.. thanks Andreas - good to see you on here.. and thanks cyn for the sound advice.. yeah your right ..good advice..!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2005 at 4:19 PM

As Cyn said Kim, follow ur heart! Which ever u prefer is the right one! ;)

TomDart ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2005 at 9:47 PM

She is a lovely little girl..and your entry is super. Thanks for this kind and gentle image.

coolj001 ( ) posted Mon, 23 May 2005 at 5:04 AM

Very nice photo for the challenge. -Jeff :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.