Sat, Sep 21, 2:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: trouble with textures when I import

frost ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2001 at 7:42 PM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or is it just that my computer hates some of the things I put on it. But whenever I import female characters from poser into bryce they always come out greyish looking. At first I thought I places the texture itself on wrong but whenever I upload male figures they seem to come out right. Can anyone help out someone who is about to throw their PC out of an window. Bryce 4 Poser 4 Thanks in advanced for any help givens. Frost

Wadus ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2001 at 8:00 PM

Throw that PC this way that'll help... Seriously tho, I use Bryce 3.1 and Poser 4 all I do is rotate the texture 180 degrees in the X axis. dont know if that works in Bryce 4 tho.

EricofSD ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2001 at 9:15 PM

Sounds like a sexist thing. LOL. Ok, I'm about to invest in Poser so thanks for the tip.

CyberDog ( ) posted Tue, 06 February 2001 at 1:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderings.org

In Bryce4 you should not have to rotate the texture map. The only things I can think of,check the ambience setting,I find I need to tweak them.You may also want to check to see if you are using a patched version of Bryce. Also,are your female figures created using Victoria?I haven't imported her into Bryce but I know some folks have trouble with her.There are some tutorials on importing her.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.