Sat, Sep 21, 12:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: All Tied Up

dayjo ( ) posted Thu, 26 May 2005 at 12:51 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Can anyone point me to a set of handcuffs for poser please :) Blessings in advance :)

Sarte ( ) posted Thu, 26 May 2005 at 1:23 AM

What for? Waitaminute... thinking EW EW EW EW EW

Do the impossible, see the invisible

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 26 May 2005 at 2:06 AM

DAZ sells a pair for less than $6.

Anthony Appleyard has a pair in Free Stuff, also.

Berserga ( ) posted Thu, 26 May 2005 at 8:39 AM

strictly for law enforcement.... I'm sure :D

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 26 May 2005 at 9:48 AM

The DAZ ones are a pain to use - they're twice as big as they should be, and their centre of rotation seems to be in the next street - but they're the best ones I've found. One day I intend to re-make them...

procchi ( ) posted Thu, 26 May 2005 at 11:53 AM

There's a good set by Blackhearted that comes as a promotional extra for another poser sales site copy of the Irina Adventuress pack he sells here. You might want to contact him.

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Thu, 26 May 2005 at 1:03 PM

I've found the Anthony Appleyard ones to work OK. You need to experiment a little to sort out which parts to move and how, as they will bend in the wrong way if you use the wrong control. You may also want to set up a different Material.

GRiMAge ( ) posted Thu, 26 May 2005 at 9:19 PM

IIRC there a set of those as an old free download at RDNA - but i don't know if they're still up.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 27 May 2005 at 12:03 AM

file_245557.jpg

bookmark (he's using the daz cuffs i think) love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 27 May 2005 at 10:21 PM

IIRC there a set of those as an old free download at RDNA - but i don't know if they're still up.

They're still available, but they're more like manacles than modern handcuffs.

zarquen ( ) posted Mon, 30 May 2005 at 3:31 PM

You can also try BlackHearted' site where you can find a set for his great character Irina (It'd fit any other figure)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.