Fri, Sep 20, 8:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:34 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Video Streaming

Angel Michael ( ) posted Sat, 27 January 2001 at 3:08 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:36 AM

Has anyone tried any video streaming software to put their animations on the web. I'm thinking of getting Real Audio Producer, but am open to suggestions.

zipper0000 ( ) posted Tue, 06 February 2001 at 5:55 AM

RealProducer works great! I converted my AVIs to RealMedia and there wasn't any degradation or loss of quality.

Angel Michael ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2001 at 12:27 AM

Thanks for the responce zipper. I will be going with RealProducer. Do you have a website with your stuff?

zipper0000 ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2001 at 1:47 AM

Yeah, I'm putting it together as we speak. I'm in the middle of finishing up a music video which was compiled with Poser, 3d Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere then converted to RealMedia with RealProducer. It's awesome. I'll send ya an post when it's up, probably in the next week. It's great eye candy.

Angel Michael ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2001 at 1:58 AM

I'm working on a webring for animation. Most of the webrings I have found only deal with the standard gif animation. I want mine to deal with more like the kind of animation in features, you know the stuff that has a bit of guts. Would you be interested in joining?

zipper0000 ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2001 at 7:41 AM

yeppers - i'm self taught in the arts - but i am way beyond doing animated gifs - hehe :) also, if you have CuteMX you can download a preview of my work and one last thing regarding an earlier comment i made. I'm building my videos using various tools (Poser, Ray Dream Studio, 3d Studio Max, etc.) and they all come together within Adobe Premiere. I use the DivX MPEG-4 codec before converting to RealMedia.

Angel Michael ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2001 at 8:57 PM

Attached Link: http://www.arch-angel.atfreeweb.com/animating/index.htm

Just click on the link to go to the webring hub. Like I said I've only just started building the ring and the invitations to join only went out yesterday. Just click on the link on the page to join and the rest is easy. I look forward to seeing you in the ring.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.